Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

lf account

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fiction 
ImpImp

lf account _
  lf account I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2010 - 4:48  #
Hi Guys,

Happy New Year! I've had a pretty tough time leveling here in China so if anyone has an account to sell I'd like to buy it. Thanks!
Fiction 
ImpImp

lf account _
  lf account I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2010 - 5:03  #
Oh btw, I'm in Wuhan but if you have an American or an English bank account I can just transfer you the money. Thanks.
WoWLaoWai 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Usul / Laowai
Guild: Cow Eaters / Expatriate

lf account _
  lf account I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2010 - 5:44  #
Fiction,

You sound like a guy who knows how to get things done in China so let me give you some advice. Buying an account can totally fucking be a scam and you gonna end up with some shitty name like ManLoveMan or something like that so I offer an alternate solution.

Buy a lot of time cards for WoW-- you know 15rmb and 30 rmb. Pick a server you want PvP or PvE (You can find servers with laowai on My PvE server or another PvP server).

After that you can use the cards to Power Level a guy. Meaning you just basically stand still while you pay someone to power level you.

This mean you pick your own name, your own class and just let someone run you through dungeons.

And the good news is lad, at the end nobody will change your password from the blizzard customer service site.
Fiction 
ImpImp

lf account _
  lf account I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2010 - 5:54  #
WowLaoWai,

Thanks a lot man! I'm going to try to do that, and your warning confirms the suspicions I've been forming after searching some CN buy account sites. So I'll steer clear of that. One question: do you mean pay someone to run around in my toon or hire a 70 to run me through dungeons? B/c I tried the latter and couldn't get shit for exp.

At the same time, if any laowais have one-too-many accounts or are moving back west and want to unload one, I'd like to buy one of those too. Thanks!
nikitoss1992 
SuccubusSuccubus
nikitoss1992

Male
Character in WOW
Server: 艾萨拉
Name: Hael
Guild:

lf account _
  lf account I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2010 - 9:49  #
hello fiction,
I've been playing on wowchina for quite a while and i have two accs. I'll be more then glad selling you one, since I'm going to leave China in about 6 months. Tell me if you want more info.
Fiction 
ImpImp

lf account _
  lf account I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2010 - 10:08  #
Thanks Niki,

I sent you a pm.
WoWLaoWai 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Usul / Laowai
Guild: Cow Eaters / Expatriate

lf account _
  lf account I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Jan 2010 - 12:49  #
If you want to be stuck onY some crappy server buy an account. Wink

Otherwise -- Yes I mean pay some level 70 to run you through dungeons-- the best case for example is UBRS where you can go from 45-65 in a few hours. I personally leveled from 55-65 with my first guy in Shattered Halls in a few hours and one night later in Alcatraz I was 70.
Sponsored content 

lf account _
  lf account I_icon_minitime  #

lf account

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com