Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

So you want a custom WoW signature, huh?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ShawnW 
ImpImp

Male Age : 40

Character in WOW
Server: Nighthaven
Name: Lilongtian
Guild: 上班一族

So you want a custom WoW signature, huh? _
  So you want a custom WoW signature, huh? I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Jun 2010 - 17:08  #
As a thank you for all the people here who have been very helpful in answering my questions, and those who were kind to me on ManDuoLan the few times I played, I decided to make a small guide for those who want a custom WoW signature. I have explained the entire process in as much detail as possible, so it is, hopefully, idiot-proof. Very Happy

I browsed this forum today and found some information, but mostly had to stumble through most of the procedure myself. I hope this can clarify the details.

So you want a custom WoW signature, huh? WOW_Signature

NOTE: Thanks to bolomas for information regarding the first four fields.

The custom signature can be created at http://wowsig.178.com.

1: This is for the location of where you are playing. The options are as follows: Mainland China, Taiwan, North America, Europe. (In that order)

2: Your server name. If you cannot type Chinese, go to the Chinese WoW Server Status list and look for the server name that matches the one at the bottom-right of the screen when you open the game. Copy and paste.

3: Your login name.

4: Verification code. Just enter the numbers in the black box.

5: The image background that you want for your signature. Hover your mouse over each one for a full-sized pop-up.

6: Font style. You will need to play around with these to see which one you like best. My signature uses the middle option.

7: Color of the character statistics font that will appear on the right-hand side of the signature.

8: Character statistic sets based on different character variables. As these are completely listed in Chinese, I cannot clarify what they are. They will be located on the right-hand side of the signature in the highlighted area. However, this option should be the LAST option you modify, because the window that pops up will sometimes not go away, no matter what you do. So, make sure everything else is to your liking before messing with this option.

9: Character icon frame.

10: Your "motto" that will appear at the bottom of the signature.

11: Background transparency.

12: Image border color.

13: Save.

Please note that you will have to save each time you want to see any changes you have made. Which means you will need to enter a new verification code each time. Also, do not modify number 8 until you have everything else saved to your liking.

Once you click save, another button will appear under the newly generated signature. This button gives you a set of three fields. The third field is the HTML link to your image. Copy it.

In this forum, click the "profile" button, then click on the "signature" link near the top of the page. On the signature page at the bottom, paste the URL of your image. Save.

Click on the "preferences" link near the top of the page. Make sure "Always attach my signature :" is set to YES. Save.

Now you are done. Enjoy your groovy new signature.

So you want a custom WoW signature, huh?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com