Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Male Location : Guangzhou

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Mytank/Mydin
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! _
  Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Dec 2010 - 9:52  #
The process of consolidating foreign player on Chinese WoW server had been a success. Our guild currently has around 470 foreign members as of today (2012-03-17). Come and become the 500th!

Armory : The Crazy Waiguorens

Guild Name: The Crazy Waiguorens
Realm: CN1 奥特兰克 (PVP server)
Faction: Horde
Guild Leader : Gruumsh
Guild Level : 25 (Max)
Member : 470 as of now. On any random night we will have around 30-50 members online.

Some background

This guild has a good long history and i think it's all start since the start of wow in China. We have a good solid group that play everyday after work from 7pm - 12am. It's started out as an all foreigner English speaking guild until Wotlk, from then on we have a few Chinese player (all wow friends for a long time) mixing in. The guild remains and always will be an English speaking only guild. We have gone through an stage of rapid expansion through consolidating members from server all across china. Currently there are 400 characters in the guild which translates to around 150 unique accounts.

We are NOT a hardcore progression guild and we do NOT have a DKP system. However we do raid every week and will attempt all new content that is thrown as us. Last tier we completed Fireland and arrived to the last boss until 4.3 hit (damn that was exciting). Currently we are attempting Dragon Soul.
We raid every Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00 - 11:30. Attendance is not taken into account, to keep it as causal as possible. For general raid information please refer to our guild sub-forum or click here.

There are also many active members on the PVP side of things. Our officers organize rated weekly BG for our members. Others are active as well, doing randoms and we also have a countless number of arena teams.

On the rest of the time, we just do 5 man, help out each other's alt and generally enjoy the company of each other. We are a mature guild and everyone has work or family responsibilities. These real life issue always come first, e.g. if you have to drop out of a 5 man because of an baby issue (or you wife and mother-in-law are trying to kill each other. Trust me it happens) we are all cool about it.

We have character that are maxed out on all of the profession available and surely be happy to help out our member on various needs if required.

Our guild also organizes Monthly Guild Challenges ranging from critter killing, lottery, naked dungeon run etc... there are prizes given out to each challenges' winner, sponsored by the guild itself.

We are a very helpful bunch. If you join as a new character, we will be willing to share crafted items and run low level 5 man with you to gear up when time allows. If you transfer as a level 85 character, you can expect to run 5 man on a daily basis, joining our weekly raid or PVP with many of our active members. We also have different professions to craft item to each other's need.

If that all sounds good to you and you are considering transfer/joining, here are the instruction:

For a new player

1. Create a new character on our server - CN1 Horde 奥特兰克
2. type /join english on the chat interface.
3. or whisper "Mytank", "Malice", "Gruumsh", "Blackhorn", "Avanti", "Cromm"
(if you can't find any of the above names, just type /who The Crazy Waiguorens and talk to our other members)
4. You can then get to know us and ask question if need!

For transfer

1. If you know what you are doing then follow the instruction on battlenet to transfer to our server. (FYI paid character transfer cost 60 RMB i.e. 2 play time card)
2. If you do not know how to do this, PM me, post a reply and i will take you through the whole process or follow this link.
3. once you are on then follow the instruction above (well if you are transferring, you probably had been in contact with us well beforehand anyways).

Some note and reference

Our guild Armory page - The Crazy Waiguorens
Paid character transfer info - http://www.warcraftchina.com/services/paid-character-transfer/

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! TCWbanner

Last edited by Gavy on Sun 18 Mar 2012 - 12:28; edited 10 times in total
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Dec 2010 - 10:06  #
Sticky it is, btw I looked at your server stats and I found it well balanced, and still on medium status so you can count me in. Sad you guys didn't drop by the forum earlier...

PS area 4 doesn't exist anymore, your realm is on area 1
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Character in WOW

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Dec 2010 - 10:31  #
thanks man! well come join when you don't midn rolling another alt!
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Dec 2010 - 11:12  #
I've talked about with other waiguo guildmates, we might be 4-5 to bring mains and will talk some Chinese friends into it.

Everyone was pretty enthusiastic about your post.
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Character in WOW

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Dec 2010 - 11:24  #
that's really glad to hear! can't wait!
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Dec 2010 - 12:58  #
Have added this to servers thread. I'd like to ask what is the ratio on this server. (pssst, you spelled recruitment wrong).
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Character in WOW

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Dec 2010 - 13:11  #
Server Ratio Link below:

http://db.178.com/wow/summary/server.php?s=%E5%A5%A5%E7%89%B9%E5%85%B0%E5%85%8B

Horde 47% : Alliance 53%

Also in my experience on the server. We basically control Wintergrasp 80% of the time we are on.
skar 
MurlocMurloc

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Dec 2010 - 15:24  #
Hi guys,

i am new and will only start playing after my christmas trip, but hope you dont mind a lvl 1 Smile

I had a lvl 70 rogue and druid and a bunch of 60s. Stopped after 2 years during TBC.

Not sure if a special class is needed.

Will see after xmas.

cya

Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Character in WOW

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Dec 2010 - 15:33  #
Sure man! Anything is welcome. But if you really want to know we are short on leather and mail user and a bit loaded on the plate side.
contemptus 
CorpseCorpse

Character in WOW
Server: cn1 Kel'thuzad
Name: Dunno
Guild: Oldbrother

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Dec 2010 - 16:01  #
I rolled a Death knight on your realm to check it out a bit. Will transfer either hunter or druid later if people start to gather here (yes I am more of a follower not so much of a thinker). Would still like to see a large group choose one place but right now maybe can get the hordies to gather here (given at moment no faction change).
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Character in WOW

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Dec 2010 - 18:34  #
we are all die hard horde player so no matter what we will not change side...

Just a note!
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Dec 2010 - 6:50  #
Despite realm balance i think most Alliance are raiders, not into PVP as much and have a higher alt pop. contributing to the %.
iNoVa 
CorpseCorpse

Male Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011 - 17:21  #
Hey ! Im pretty new to wow, but im up for playing with cool people =) .. wondering if i could join you guys, id make a new toon hehe
If so , are you on pvp or pve server?
Sneer 
KoboldKobold

Male
Character in WOW
Server: CN1 - Alterac Valley 奥特兰克 (PVP) Horde
Name: Sneer
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011 - 7:18  #
character transferred! more ppl on the way today. crazy waiguorens, will you be online tonight?
Padre 
MurlocMurloc

Male Age : 48

Character in WOW
Server: 奥德兰克
Name: Twisted

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011 - 19:14  #
Hell.. it's about time..

Wait... wrong game...

erm... welcome to hell!... nope that's not it..

What took you so long!!! (that's what she said..)

Anyway.. glad to have you, welcome to MY GUILD! (Malice knows the truth!!)

- Creepy Uncle Twisted -
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Character in WOW

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 7:36  #
ok this guild is officially back online and active. Lots of new players have came in.

Get ur ass transfer here ppls. Speak with anyone of us in the guild or on channel /english and we will throw u an invite. See you online!!!!
funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW
Server: alterac
Name: Berilac
Guild: crazy waigorens

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 7:57  #
i probably wont transfer until after i hit 85 as i want to get to 85 asap and i know the allaince quests like the back of my hand so ill see you in a few weeks =P

StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Male Age : 37

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP)
Name: Avanti

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 10:35  #
Alright, Cu there Smile

Deviant 
ImpImp
Deviant

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Mountains
Name: Deviant
Guild:

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Jul 2011 - 18:47  #
Been waiting for awhile for a post that would bring the english community together on cwow, It's been lonely bonding with the natives for the last half year...

Of course will move both Shammy and Priest, give me a week or so. Will try convince the misses to tag along.

Great to see this post, Thanks all!
Cheese 
RaptorRaptor
Cheese

Male Location : Shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 鬼雾峰-CN3
Name: Brie
Guild:

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 10:30  #
Nice to see a good community to start with.
Moved to China recently and now that I have some spare time I'm looking to try to learn Chinese and play a game I miss.

As I have to start from the begining agin I'm thinking of doing something new. Played Druid, DK, & Pally to the top is there any gaping hole in tanking, healing or DPS? ALways nice to have a direction.

I'm leaning tword cloth, maybe priest or lock.
Then again I never did tanking on Warrior.

Anyway I'll be looking for an ID # to borrow over the next week and plan to re-join the Horde soon.
Verilus 
FelhoundFelhound
Verilus

Male Age : 35

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 奥特兰克 - PVP
Name: Gigatab/Tabasco

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 12:08  #
Quote :
Nice to see a good community to start with.
Moved to China recently and now that I have some spare time I'm looking to try to learn Chinese and play a game I miss.

As I have to start from the begining agin I'm thinking of doing something new. Played Druid, DK, & Pally to the top is there any gaping hole in tanking, healing or DPS? ALways nice to have a direction.

I'm leaning tword cloth, maybe priest or lock.
Then again I never did tanking on Warrior.

Anyway I'll be looking for an ID # to borrow over the next week and plan to re-join the Horde soon.

Just joined them today =) Seems like they've got lots of plates and priests (love priest). But like they say, go with whatever you wanna play~ I ended up rolling a little shammy. Look forward to seeing you online!
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 15:11  #
FOR THE HORDE!
funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW
Server: alterac
Name: Berilac
Guild: crazy waigorens

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 19:24  #
The classes we have at 85 so far are....

3 warriors
4 warlocks
3 shamans
4 rogues
12 priests
3 paladins
3 mages
7 hunters
4 druids
4 DKs
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011 - 5:07  #
can't say I saw a lot of warlocks very active PVE wise tho.
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011 - 10:09  #
Ya are the Warlocks hiding or something, i think i have seen them twice... and they can be so useful!

how in the heck did we roll so many priests? i thought we would be flooded with DKs, but wow priests... are they the new OP class that i didnt know about?
Cheese 
RaptorRaptor
Cheese

Male Location : Shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 鬼雾峰-CN3
Name: Brie
Guild:

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011 - 8:36  #
Yeah doesnt look like you need any preists. Maybe Shaman, I just like to be able to use a healing set for low DPS when needed. Got uste to it on my Druid and liked it. Also loved the DPS / Tank utility of DK. But want a new look at things on the Chinese servers.

And who knows what things will look like in a few months when I get to 85.
Need to get an ID first, so off I go to make freinds today.
EternitySnow 
ImpImp

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2012 - 8:32  #
Hello guys i need a invite here. I stopped playing US wow and moved to chinese wow with my friend. I just transferred my 81 Shaman to this server. and yet there is no one in the guild can invite me atm.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2012 - 10:49  #
EternitySnow wrote:
Hello guys i need a invite here. I stopped playing US wow and moved to chinese wow with my friend. I just transferred my 81 Shaman to this server. and yet there is no one in the guild can invite me atm.

You have to introduce yourself first, in the "Introduce Yourself to TCW!" part of the forum. It won't even take 5 minutes.
Bounce 
CorpseCorpse

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 5:29  #
Hi guys,

I started a few days ago. I am called Bounce and Panfeng in-game so far, I am leveling through dualboxing with RAF, any help appreciated of course~

I used to play hardcore back in the day in a guild called Insert Coin, we were one of the first guilds to complete ToC 10/25 HC with all tries remaining, but I stopped after I moved to China. Looking forward to meeting some new friends around here and hopefully getting back to some casual raiding, seeing as I work and will study later this year.

If anyone have time, please send me some messages in-game, it feels so lonely to level alone =)

Would appreciate a guild invite even though my characters are still low (30ish), since enjoying the social aspects of the game is a big part of it for me.

I forgot to mention, I am leveling a Paladin and a Priest right now, once they hit 59 I will start on two more characters so I can grant one of them levels later, any opinions on what I should get?

Sincerely,
Matthias (Swedish)
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Character in WOW

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012 - 5:52  #
Bounce wrote:
Hi guys,

I started a few days ago. I am called Bounce and Panfeng in-game so far, I am leveling through dualboxing with RAF, any help appreciated of course~

I used to play hardcore back in the day in a guild called Insert Coin, we were one of the first guilds to complete ToC 10/25 HC with all tries remaining, but I stopped after I moved to China. Looking forward to meeting some new friends around here and hopefully getting back to some casual raiding, seeing as I work and will study later this year.

If anyone have time, please send me some messages in-game, it feels so lonely to level alone =)

Would appreciate a guild invite even though my characters are still low (30ish), since enjoying the social aspects of the game is a big part of it for me.

I forgot to mention, I am leveling a Paladin and a Priest right now, once they hit 59 I will start on two more characters so I can grant one of them levels later, any opinions on what I should get?

Sincerely,
Matthias (Swedish)

Hi Matthias

Everyone is welcome. Just make a post on the "Introduce yourself page" and come on tonight at around 8:00pm-11pm. I will be online at those time will surely throw u an invite then u can see those english flowing in your chat windows!

Whisper me in game "Mytank"/"Mydin" or do "/who crazy" and ask any of our guild member to direct you to an officer and we will take u from there!

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aegides 
CorpseCorpse

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Jun 2012 - 19:51  #
If i wanted to play with u guys in Crazy waiguoren guild, do you guys think i would have latency problem from beijing?
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP)
Name: Avanti

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Jun 2012 - 7:03  #
I think you should use a vpn but can always try without.
check Here! for the guide.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov 2012 - 18:25  #
Could someone update this? Thanks.
tallbird 
CritterCritter

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun 2013 - 11:06  #
hiya,

so i recently started playing warcraft again in china with a couple of chinese friends, i hit 90 a couple of weeks ago and i'm already sick of LFR and my spoken chinese is abysmal so i can't raid with the random chinese guild i joined, so i'm looking for some english speaking players to raid with.

i have the chinese client so i'm not sure what my realm is called (烈焰峰 something something mountain peak) but i'm in district 1 shanghai so i ought to be able to group via realid?

i currently have a monk tank, offspec is healer right now but thats only because dps spec was boring so i tried healing a LFR and i was laughably awful at healing. i much prefer tanking but i don't mind being dps, i have zero raid experience of healing, but if you need healers bad i can try and learn mistwalker.
**it won't let me post an armory link, my char is semigoth on 烈焰峰
my gear is pretty bad (and i hate having str cloak but the agi one refuses to drop no matter how many times i spam the fire festival boss grr), also just dropped skinning for ench, trying to level that up right now

i have been playing since vanilla and raid tanking since bc, took a 2 year break just after cata came out, so i have plenty of prior wow experience, no mop raiding experience though, lfr doesn't count lol

anyway, blah blah, i can come chat on teamspeak or something,
thanks for reading Smile
trueab1 
CorpseCorpse

Male Age : 32

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Oct 2013 - 0:39  #
Hello guys. Me and my friend have been pkaying WoW for a while. And it came to the point that we got to be with good guild. Than we found you guys. So for now we really considering transferring option.
But there are some issues though. We are from Beijing and playing on KT1 Gnomeregan. And we don't even see the CN1, I have only CN10.
And I'd like to ask - is it really worth it to transfer? I mean do people still play and have raids and PvP and what's the usual online? Cos for now that's what we want.
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Oct 2013 - 5:11  #
Yes its worth it the guild and people are still active, approx 10 to 15 people online. Raid group is active, flex raids have started and rbg or arena is also availible. Make a DK if u want to just check out the people before transfer. Yes there are alao raf people availible
trueab1 
CorpseCorpse

Male Age : 32

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Oct 2013 - 11:42  #
I see.
And I've got a problem with another thing - in the list of worlds I can't choose Alterac, because I simply can't find it - all the names in chinese and all the symbols shows as question mark. Any help with that?
And what that was about using proxy while playing from Beijing? Still requires?
Also, I don't even see CN1, only got CN10 in realm lists.
Eheles 
CorpseCorpse
Eheles

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Oct 2013 - 7:31  #
Hi guys!
I'm  playing on CN2... forgot the name...I was looking for a foreign community long time ago! I would be happy to join you guys.I want to transfer to your realm and join you server, can you give me more info who to connect and what time do you play!?
Sponsored content 

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment! I_icon_minitime  #

Horde PVE Guild - CN1 Alterac Mountains 奥特兰克 Recruitment!

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com