Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Rumors again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Muhan 
WyrmWyrm
Muhan

Male
Character in WOW
Server: CN1, PVE, Alliance, Maduolan (玛多兰), Silvermoon (银月)
Name: Loklok, Lokatme, Huntar, Magicjack, Urdead, Warry, Lokabubble, Bloodymerry / Bewitched
Guild: Swiss Bunnies

Rumors again _
  Rumors again I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan 2011 - 11:28  #
I just love rumors:
http://en.178.com/201101/88207672336.html

According to the above linked article on 178.com (Posted on 2011-01-05 14:07:52 BJT, by Davy Jones), the rumor says, that Netease has sent World of Warcraft: Cataclysm [...] for the approval process of China's government.

What is interesting is the following statement on 178.com:
China's WotLK has lasted for 4 months since it was launched on August 31 last year, and it is still in 3.22 version, which means the Chinese players still cannot meet the Lich King in Icecrown. It was supposed that this version should only last for 3 months, so it has been a delay for all players.

So 3.2 should have lasted only 3 month and it is in it's 19th week now. It is time for 3.3 to come.
For those mentioning Arena, the avarage length of an arena seasons is 20 weeks, at least 3 seasons only have lastet 17 weeks or less. So Arena is no arguement here, eventhough some ppl love it, the time is ripe for the new patch NOW.

For Cata it would be a bit early, if it were released this year in mainland China. But if it were to be released in mid 2012 it would be great.
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Rumors again _
  Rumors again I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan 2011 - 5:01  #
A thing you have to keep in mind is, though TOC lasted roughly 3 months in the rest of the world, WOTLK had already been running for around 8 months. If i remember right ICC doors opened about a year after WOTLK release.

So, here we got it all at once... and yeah the pve progression is a little fucked on mainland, unless you go for the ULD raid achievements (which are fun and reward you with the best looking protodrake).

I bet they'll serve us this patch until at least march. If more it would just mean they don't care about the players needs and just wish to milk them as much as they still can. We'll see.

Rumors again

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: WoW ingame talk :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com