Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance - Coffeenottea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea _
  WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011 - 16:06  #
WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea TRUYLHWUNZC61383846726306

The strength of a community = its ppl. Playing together will get u the most enjoyment. Cheers.

We aim to become the hub for all English fluent player to join us in an epic journey in wowtaiwan.

Introduction

We are the Biggest English guild in wowtaiwan (in the world) in both size and the diversity of guild members (from around the world). We're also the second largest Alliance guild in the server

Introduction

伺服器 (Server):憤怒使者 TW-Wrathbringer
陣營 (Faction):聯盟 Alliance
公會 (Guild):Coffeenottea
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Coffeenottea

[History of guild]

We created this guild since Oct 2010, originally consist of friends and fellow guild members who play at US-Gorgonnash. We have decided to start a new journey at wowtaiwan prior to Wrath of the Lich King expansion in view of the better ping / latency for playing in wowtaiwan as compare with wow US.

http://tw.battle.net/wow/zh/guild/%E6%86%A4%E6%80%92%E4%BD%BF%E8%80%85/Coffeenottea/

Guild Roster consist of players from Malaysian, Singaporean, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Russia, Canadian, Danish, French and British etc

The aim of the guild is to become the best English hub for all English literate wow players to play under one roof, where we provide opportunity of support to raid / better gameplay despite having difficulties with Mandarin, which is the official language of wowtaiwan. Nevertheless, most of the guildmates do understand mandarin as the majority of the members come from Malaysia.

Please do join us or check us out if you want to be part of a guild where guild chat full with English instead of Mandarin. Or if you're like one of them who want to polish your English. Do join us.

[How to find us?]

Guild Leader: Shmourne / Bubu /Justbubu
Vice Guild Leader: Sauin / Brew
Raid Leader: Brew / Sauin / Shinja
Communication Leader: Moko / hidden830726 (lowyat id)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Coffeenottea

Guild recruitment

We are preparing for the upcoming World of Draenor, and would like to invite you to join our exciting journey.

Note: 憤怒使者 is a PVP server. Coffeenottea is an alliance guild.

End notes

For those who interested to join "Coffeenottea" guild at Alliance 憤怒使者, pls contact:

1) PST guildmembers in game or by /who coffeenottea in your chat to get in the list of guild members online and get in touch with them to get officer available to invite.
2) Leave a message at facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Coffeenottea
3) U may also leave your ign (In game nick) here or pm / post us your details and we will attempt to invite u into the guild at the earliest chance possible.

Or for more information, please visit our official forum page at: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1609365

Thank you.

Last edited by hidden830726 on Mon 1 Dec 2014 - 15:17; edited 10 times in total
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011 - 16:30  #
Welcome. Have added this to the "where can I play thread".
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011 - 17:08  #
Nice to hear from other Taiwan foreign guilds. Unfortuntlly all mz chars are horde on Stormscale. But i might see some of you in BG or Arena and wave before i kill u : )

Enjoy the Cataclysm
hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011 - 17:15  #
stItCh wrote:
Nice to hear from other Taiwan foreign guilds. Unfortuntlly all mz chars are horde on Stormscale. But i might see some of you in BG or Arena and wave before i kill u : )

Enjoy the Cataclysm

Good to hear that. I'll make a macro for that /wave. JK, nice to be here.
hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011 - 17:39  #
btw, may i know how to suggest this thread for sticky?

Thanks in advance.
bazza 
HydraHydra

Male Location : Hong Kong

Character in WOW
Server: 米奈希爾 / 雷鱗
Name: magey 掉哪星 bazza bunter fatbaz sham pali rogey deafknight barryone huntard wagyu
Guild: WTF

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011 - 8:00  #
bolo will sticky this when he sees it

so far surly,badbear,me,frek are on it and kush might join too

I will try to play a bit on all the servers

pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Pouetpou

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011 - 14:33  #
UP, this is the most popular foreigner guild in WOW TW I think.

I just start an other char (again Smile ALLY side to join them.

It seems most of WTF are rolling there and that's fine!

I may be sure they like drink heavy Coffee and not Tea, it such been a long time I never see that much foreigners logged at the same time at 1am on Sunday morning hahaha

hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011 - 14:55  #
Thanks pouetp0u,

Thanks for the testimonial

I certainly hope that the guild can grow into one of the largest / popular foreign guild in wowtaiwan.

Your support is instrumental for us.
hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Feb 2011 - 15:02  #
Edit to 1st ppost: Added Frenchman is part of the roster.
hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeSun 6 Mar 2011 - 17:35  #
Minor edit to make the post less crowded.

Updated.
Piw 
ImpImp

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2011 - 8:48  #
sorry, Im a bit confused :S

I installed WoW with CrossOver (great tool) on my Mac, got a TW account, logged in, and played! GREAT IT WORKS!!
But i just cant seem to find the 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer server. I dont read chinese, but i can still see the characters dont appear on the list.

Any clues what im doing wrong?
Also, is it not possible to get the game in english? Hard to read quest, etc in chinese Smile

Looking forward to play with you guys!
Thanks, Piw
hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2011 - 9:15  #
check this link, as i am more familiar with my own guide:

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f=96&t=1609365&st=0#entry37211436

The post include details about the guild as well as steps by steps guide to play wowtaiwan with english client.

as always, credit goes to https://wow-in-chinese.forum2jeux.com/forum, as i adapted the guide from here.
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2011 - 12:39  #
Piw wrote:
sorry, Im a bit confused :S

I installed WoW with CrossOver (great tool) on my Mac, got a TW account, logged in, and played! GREAT IT WORKS!!
But i just cant seem to find the 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer server. I dont read chinese, but i can still see the characters dont appear on the list.

Any clues what im doing wrong?
Also, is it not possible to get the game in english? Hard to read quest, etc in chinese Smile

Looking forward to play with you guys!
Thanks, Piw

Unless you are using crossover because the Fonts file does not correspond to the Mac version of WoW, you don't need it! Razz
WoW Taiwan isn't like playing on Mainland China ; you can just download a normal Mac version of the game, and change the realmlist and you're good Smile. Kind of a memory waste honestly WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea Smiley-4
Piw 
ImpImp

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2011 - 16:37  #
Thanks for the help. I managed to find the server, and the guild, now i just cant write them, it gives me a weird message in chinese when i try to /say anything in the game Sad

I downloaded this Font File from StiXx post, and put in into my wow folder, with no results. I also tried the different reamlist.wtf files, and no results.

@ Urubaen
Yes I kind of figured that after i spending 4 days downloading a TW version for PC, from www.wowtaiwan.com.tw/
The link (which i cant find now of course) i followed to the download, said it was a full version, for mac aswell. The folder even says wow_403a_full, but still no .app files, only .exe
Thats why i use the CrossOver, which seems like an easier option, instead of spending another 4 days downloading a new version for mac.
All i need is to learn how to communicate with you in the game Smile
My version is not in enUS or enGB, its in zhTW - do think its possible to change that?

tbh i know nothing about the different clients etc, I am very confused!

Thanks, Piw
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2011 - 16:48  #
The reason why your game is in chinese? You said it yourself: because you downloaded it from the Taiwan Website. Since Taiwan is up to date with the US and EU, there is no need to download the client from taiwan. You said yourself that your client was from Taiwan right? Therefore I don't think you actually need the fonts file in your WoW folder because it's already intergrated into the client itself.

You only use the fonts folder when you are using a foreign client to play on Chinese servers.

There's no possible way to change the game version, except to download a new client that is.

Good luck! Razz
Piw 
ImpImp

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2011 - 17:07  #
Thanks

And there is no way i can type in none chinese letters with this chinese version? when i /w myself it works, but when i try /w someone els, it doesnt. The game works perfect, i just cant use the chat option, because i dont know chinese.

I guess i will just start leveling while i download an eu version for mac. Can i download it directly from eu.battle.net/wow or is there a better place to get the right version?

Again thanks, it very much appreciated
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2011 - 17:09  #
Did you make a Trial Account ?

EDIT: As for the game itself, click Here.
Piw 
ImpImp

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2011 - 19:14  #
Yes made a tw-trial account. When it runs out, ill just buy some game cards.

Thanks for the link, should i just take the 'none -> 4.0.1' US for mac from the official site, or is there a better one?
stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2011 - 20:37  #
Trail accounts are limited in options , and it's not possible to whisper or talk in certain channels until you charge the first time your game time it will be ok : )

Not sure what's your problem my Mac version can read and write Chinese and English on both clients tw and eu.
Piw 
ImpImp

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Mar 2011 - 22:07  #
ahh, then there is probably no problem at all! It might just be the trail limitation, that makes it impossible for me to /w any of the other players. Ill just upgrade it straight away, and i should be good Smile

Thanks Urubaen and stItCh!

ill still get the mac version, so I dont have to use CrossOver, and i can get the language of the game in english.

/piw
Shuai 
CorpseCorpse

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Apr 2011 - 7:47  #
hey, are people still active? im an oldschool player whos been palying since the beginning but stopped during wotlk after i moved to beijing. now i wanna start again on the 台服

I just made a NE warrior on 情怒使者
if you guys are still playing let me know, my char name is 互互
hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Apr 2011 - 8:36  #
Shuai wrote:
hey, are people still active? im an oldschool player whos been palying since the beginning but stopped during wotlk after i moved to beijing. now i wanna start again on the 台服

I just made a NE warrior on 情怒使者
if you guys are still playing let me know, my char name is 互互

Yes. We are still active.

For those who interested to join "Coffeenottea" guild at Alliance 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer, pls:

1) PST Shmourne to join guild - he is the current guild master

2) /who coffeenottea in your chat to get in the list of guild members online and get in touch with them to get officer available to invite.
3) I will be available mostly night time, my toon, Linaslayer / Dotdkangaroo

4) U may also leave your ign (In game nick) here or pm me your details and i will attempt to invite u into the guild at the earliest chance possible.

For more information, please refer to http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f=96&t=1609365&st=0#entry37211436
hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 20:44  #
Updated

So far, we have 68 level 85 and 224 toon in our guild (Last update - 11-04-2011)- Level 20 Guild
hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011 - 20:47  #
hidden830726 wrote:
WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea Index_01

The strength of a community = its ppl. Playing together will get u the most enjoyment. Cheers.

We aim to become the hub for all English fluent player to join us in an epic journey in wowtaiwan.

Introduction

I have been playing wow since Burning Crusade time (>3 years ago) started off in US server Gorgonnash Horde side, finally decided to start off new journey with a bunch of friends in the taiwan server - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance side.

http://tw.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=W...gn=Coffeenottea

So far, we have 68 level 85 and 224 toon in our guild (Last update - 11-04-2011)- Level 20 Guild

Players consist of Vanilla veteran, BC old schooler, WOTLK achiever to a great numbers of newly recruit

Some working in Taiwan, and welcome the opportunity of being able to be in a guild with English as official language, as well as guildmates who understand them.

Guild Roster consist of Malaysian, Singaporean, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Russia, Canadian, French and British

We (coffeenottea) are not a raiding guild at the moment. It's more of a casual guild for now,

Certainly our personal goal, is to build the guild into a strong community among english gamer in wowtaiwan and to introduce wowtaiwan to the Malaysia gamers. But along the way, we found that, this thread is helping other English gamers in wowtaiwan too.

Hence, we openly invite all similar minded wow gamers to join us on our new journey.

Guild recruitment

We are preparing for the upcoming Catacylsm, and would like to invite you to join our exciting journey.

Note: 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer is a PVP server. Coffeenottea is an alliance guild.

End notes

Last but not least,i would like to say thank you for reading through my wall of text, i hope it is enjoyable for u and do sent me mails if you interested in more details or simply leave a reply in this thread.

Thank you to players who lead me here to promote the guild, and thanks for showing support to our guild.

For those who interested to join "Coffeenottea" guild at Alliance 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer, pls:

1) PST Shmourne / Deadmaus to join guild - he is the current guild master

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea 2i24cqh

2) /who coffeenottea in your chat to get in the list of guild members online and get in touch with them to get officer available to invite.
3) I will be available mostly night time, my toon, Linaslayer / Dotdkangaroo

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea SRIna
WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea 5A4At

4) U may also leave your ign (In game nick) here or pm me your details and i will attempt to invite u into the guild at the earliest chance possible.

For more information, please refer to http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f=96&t=1609365&st=0#entry37211436

Thank you.

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea Index_03
underdog 
MurlocMurloc
underdog

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: i dont know how to read it LOL
Name: Underdog/Subfocus/Frostitute
Guild: same as server

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011 - 10:40  #
what up dude i have a character there, invite me plz. in game name "Frostitute" Gnome DK
hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011 - 17:30  #
Welcome.

u are not online when i last check, do try pm members online when ur on to get officer to invite u.

aCheers
oromes 
ImpImp

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011 - 6:34  #
Hello,

Piw wrote:
I downloaded this Font File from StiXx post, and put in into my wow folder, with no results. I also tried the different reamlist.wtf files, and no results.

Can you link the original post?

OR

In what folder should i put the fonts!?

Cheers,
Oro
hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011 - 18:48  #
oromes wrote:
Hello,

Piw wrote:

Can you link the original post?

OR

In what folder should i put the fonts!?

Cheers,
Oro

Check out this thread FAQ

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1609365&view=findpost&p=37211436
hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011 - 18:51  #
ok. in case u are having problem merging wowtaiwan with ur Battle.net. Here's post by bubu at http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1609365

Quote :
Notes from Bubu

Firstly, the taiwan's battle.net website is:
http://tw.battle.net/

Assume that you have finished waiting for the queue, you either
1) create a new battle.net account if you do not have one
2) merge wowtaiwan into your old battle.net account (Eg: with Starcraft2 or USwow in it)

*For those that are creating a new battle.net account, kindly fill in the forms and required information as this account becomes crucial when
it comes to account protection, as such I recommend that you do not simply fill in randomly (Eg: filling Azeroth as your address etc.) When
you've successfully created an account, now your next step is to merge wowtaiwan into your battle.net account as well.

*In my case and for those who already have an account of their own, it is possible to login to tw.battle.net using us.battle.net's account.

Upon having logged in with ur new / old account, you need to select [merge World of Warcraft account] in the account summary page,
which brings you to this link: https://tw.battle.net/account/management/wo...conversion.html

Then,
Select [Taiwan] as your country, and type in your ID and password;
Confirm that you're the sole user, and you will be once again notified that you should
be using same email address you used to login your battle.net account.

After this, I believe you can login and play wow as long as you have game time and the server is on.

For image, please check below link

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1609365&view=findpost&p=42313271
hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011 - 18:55  #
Pls check here for guild support / troubleshoot

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1609365
oromes 
ImpImp

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011 - 19:12  #
Cool. It works greatly. Thanks for the assist!
hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011 - 17:28  #
bazza, if u can see this, get in touch with Moko / Linaslayer / Arynth / Accendere in guild.

Thank you
alexpak 
CritterCritter

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011 - 15:12  #
hi! i'm a new player currently lv 15 priest .. i just started to play since yesterday. Anyway my nickname is Caleb. i hope i can join ur guild! tyty~
newone 
CorpseCorpse

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2012 - 4:27  #
any idea when patch 4.3.2 will hit wow taiwan? I am considering joining coffeenotea. This will be my first alliance toon hehe.

see you all in game
bazza 
HydraHydra

Male Location : Hong Kong

Character in WOW
Server: 米奈希爾 / 雷鱗
Name: magey 掉哪星 bazza bunter fatbaz sham pali rogey deafknight barryone huntard wagyu
Guild: WTF

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 6:13  #
TW is 4.3.2 now
GothGoli 
CorpseCorpse

Male Age : 31

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeThu 3 May 2012 - 22:48  #
Anybody play Horde on Wrathbringer realm ?
hidden830726 
ImpImp

Male

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Dec 2014 - 15:14  #
Updated for WOD.

Sorry for being lazy for awhile.

Thanks and welcome Minikilia for the heads up

Sponsored content 

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance  - Coffeenottea I_icon_minitime  #

WOW Taiwan - 憤怒使者 Wrathbringer - Alliance - Coffeenottea

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Taiwan 台灣 realms -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com