Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Anyone got a decent build for Healing Priest- for 5-10 man?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy
ReiChina

Female Age : 50

Character in WOW
Server: CN1
Name: BloodRaine/ (hub)Soloman
Guild: Crazy Weiguorens

Anyone got a decent build for Healing Priest- for 5-10 man? _
  Anyone got a decent build for Healing Priest- for 5-10 man? I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011 - 9:34  #
Ok I have never really been into builds of my character- simply because it's something my husband likes to do AND I can't actually read the Chinese version of WOW. But I've been noticing that my healing has been far less than it should be. Right now I'm Disc 57/14 holy but I seem to struggle keeping everyone alive. Maybe I'm out of practice (a little) since we only have 4 people in our guild at the moment (well since WOW came back to China) and I've been with these same guys since 2005 and I've trained them already- but since we're using PUGs now we die A LOT.

My gear isn't bad, I've got a GS of 4997 just doing 5 mans and bought items.

Should I go holy instead of disc? (from what I've read that's better for raiding 25 man but not really sure) And I forgot to mention it's usually when our groups are melee heavy that I tend to struggle a lot- and the halls of reflections that really kick my butt...but 5 man ICC are all very hard to heal.
ideestyl 
ImpImp

Male Location : Hong Kong

Character in WOW
Server: TW - Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: 楓曉語
Guild: Legend of defiler

Anyone got a decent build for Healing Priest- for 5-10 man? I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 8:08  #
check my sig for the best Disc raiding spec, with Disc being so OP as of this patch I don't see any reason to go any other spec. Holy has its percs (ie good mass aoe healing, but sustainability wise just doesn't compare).
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy
ReiChina

Character in WOW

Anyone got a decent build for Healing Priest- for 5-10 man? I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 12:43  #
This would work a lot better if we were actually playing the same version...since I am only on patch 3.3.5 we don't have the same talent options. Sad But looking at this did give me a couple of ideas (although I'm not sure if they're the same until I check out my character as well). But thanks for the post.
ideestyl 
ImpImp

Male Location : Hong Kong

Character in WOW
Server: TW - Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: 楓曉語
Guild: Legend of defiler

Anyone got a decent build for Healing Priest- for 5-10 man? I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Mar 2011 - 14:12  #
ReiChina wrote:
This would work a lot better if we were actually playing the same version...since I am only on patch 3.3.5 we don't have the same talent options. Sad But looking at this did give me a couple of ideas (although I'm not sure if they're the same until I check out my character as well). But thanks for the post.

If you PM me a talent calculator from your current patch I can whip up something for you quite easily Smile
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy
ReiChina

Character in WOW

Anyone got a decent build for Healing Priest- for 5-10 man? I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011 - 21:59  #
http://www.flickr.com/photos/isis_roberta_andy/5526156055/
Here is a basic overview of my gear-talents-gems-stats. If you need anymore information please feel free to post. worship
bitoy 
MurlocMurloc
bitoy

Male
Character in WOW
Server:
Name: Bitoy
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Anyone got a decent build for Healing Priest- for 5-10 man? I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011 - 4:30  #
You can check my build for HOLY here:

http://cn.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&cn=Yotib

It focuses more on burst healing that's why I put 5pts in Empowered Healing and 3pts in Test of Faith.

Stack Serendipity 3x>>Prayer of Healing>>Circle of Healing>>Stack Serendpity 2x>>Prayer of Healing>>Circle of Healing -> this will usually put the raid on green health bars/max fast..

But it's really up to your personal style, some would like putting points in Empowered Renew and just spam Renew on everyone then Circle of Healing whenever it's up..

Hope this helps..

ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy
ReiChina

Character in WOW

Anyone got a decent build for Healing Priest- for 5-10 man? I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011 - 17:01  #
Bitoy, how do you like Holy compared to Disc? I've never tried to use Holy before so I never respec'd for it when WotLK came out (It was easier that way since I leveled disc. and I had already memorized most of the spells). I've been thinking of redoing my points to get better heals off but I'm not sure about that- I don't really raid YET because of our guild so we do mostly 5 mans at the moment.
Sponsored content 

Anyone got a decent build for Healing Priest- for 5-10 man? I_icon_minitime  #

Anyone got a decent build for Healing Priest- for 5-10 man?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: WoW ingame talk :: Classes -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com