Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

When will they update patch 4.1 on the Taiwan servers??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
galtster 
CorpseCorpse

When will they update patch 4.1 on the Taiwan servers?? _
  When will they update patch 4.1 on the Taiwan servers?? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011 - 10:02  #
Hi,
I logged into my account yesterday and my client automatically updated to patch 4.1
Unfortunately this means that I can't play on the Taiwan servers yet because they haven't updated their servers yet. Everytime I try to start WOW it crashes. I know this must be the problem because my girlfriend is playing on a chinese client. She hasn't updated it yet to 4.1 and she is playing with no problems.
I even tried a completely fresh install to see if this was the problem, but it was just a waste of time.
From what I understand, I can try to find a copy of the patched 4.06 game to reinstall and try play, or is there some way to just change a few files from my updated 4.1 game without having to reinstall the whole game again???
Also, does anyone know when they will update the Taiwan servers to 4.1???
I asked my girlfriend to check the blizzard site and others but nobody seems to giving a date!
Thanks in advance
underdog 
MurlocMurloc
underdog

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: i dont know how to read it LOL
Name: Underdog/Subfocus/Frostitute
Guild: same as server

When will they update patch 4.1 on the Taiwan servers?? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011 - 10:15  #
the 4.1 update is today. but still maintenandce
galtster 
CorpseCorpse

When will they update patch 4.1 on the Taiwan servers?? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011 - 10:36  #
Thanks for letting me know!
skar 
MurlocMurloc

When will they update patch 4.1 on the Taiwan servers?? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011 - 15:15  #
hm only get black screen and wow is not responding -.-

if i change to us realmlist it works. Sad
chrizdxy 
CorpseCorpse

Male Location : Shanghai

When will they update patch 4.1 on the Taiwan servers?? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011 - 15:43  #
[quote]hm only get black screen and wow is not responding -.-

if i change to us realmlist it works.

There was a maintenance this afternoon and I got it all set and done as usual [been doing this for the past 5 years with the us client] and what happens to be is:
you can update WoW and it works, the black screen was only temporarily cuz the the servers werent up, but when you actually get to the game, it starts buffering some weird stuff and the next thing you know the game runs in trad. Chinese...
I've been trying all sorts or reinstalling and reupdating but itjust doesnt work. maybe the twWoW changed terms and wont allow us clients anymore so they change it....
galtster 
CorpseCorpse

When will they update patch 4.1 on the Taiwan servers?? I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011 - 16:55  #
I am having the exact same problem as you chrizdxy!
I have reinstalled a few times but to no avail.
I also have the same problem of the locale changing to zhTW in the WTF/config file.
I just make a new thread in the technical support forum on this site and I send blizzard an email too.
I have tried everything. I won't start in English on the Taiwan servers.
Sponsored content 

When will they update patch 4.1 on the Taiwan servers?? I_icon_minitime  #

When will they update patch 4.1 on the Taiwan servers??

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Technical support -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com