Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

looking for "RECRUIT A FRIEND" partner to lvl up with.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SlumminginKunming 
CorpseCorpse

Male Location : Kunming China

Character in WOW
Server: The One Everyone's On
Name: Hassalhoof
Guild: CWR

looking for "RECRUIT A FRIEND" partner to lvl up with.  _
   looking for "RECRUIT A FRIEND" partner to lvl up with.  I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011 - 5:03  #
Hi Everyone,

I am from Los Angeles. Currently teaching English in Kunming. I used to play Wow in the States and plan to try it here in China. I have downloaded all the clients needed; just looking for a quick way to lvl up a toon with the help of the "RAF" program. I am thinking about lvling a Goblin Druid Healer.

Anyway, if anyone in game is planning to do the same grind, please send me a RAF referral code. I will start my account as soon as I receive the code. Looking forward to chatting with you guys in game.

looking for "RECRUIT A FRIEND" partner to lvl up with.  Smiley-4
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

looking for "RECRUIT A FRIEND" partner to lvl up with.  I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011 - 6:20  #
Goblins can't be druids. Sorry mate Razz
Cheese 
RaptorRaptor
Cheese

Male Location : Shenzhen

Character in WOW
Server: 鬼雾峰-CN3
Name: Brie
Guild:

looking for "RECRUIT A FRIEND" partner to lvl up with.  I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011 - 6:32  #
Troll and Tauren Druid,
Goblin can do Shammy and Priest healing though.

Been thinking about doing the same, what kind of time would you have to play. For me not completely sure but probably 2 days a week.
SlumminginKunming 
CorpseCorpse

Character in WOW

looking for "RECRUIT A FRIEND" partner to lvl up with.  I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011 - 7:02  #
Ooops , such a noob ! Embarassed Humm, I guess it's between a Tauren Druid or a Goblin Shammy, will have to think about that. Although a Goblin Priest sounds like fun too.

Cheese, right now I am teaching about 2-4 hrs. a day on average so I should have plenty of time to play during weeknights and weekends. Although I would like to curtail my playing to about 25-30 hours a week (Don't want to neglect RL responsibilities).
funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW
Server: alterac
Name: Berilac
Guild: crazy waigorens

looking for "RECRUIT A FRIEND" partner to lvl up with.  I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011 - 8:29  #
why dont you just recruit yourself? you can have more than 1 account of your ID thats what i did. just had 2 accounts going on windowed mode 800x600 with the healer account with macros like

/target berilac
/cast Rejuvination

/target berilac
/cast Wrath

so i only had to click on second window, press 1,2,3 whatever i needed and tabbed back
SlumminginKunming 
CorpseCorpse

Character in WOW

looking for "RECRUIT A FRIEND" partner to lvl up with.  I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011 - 13:07  #
2 accounts going at once? that sounds like a real grind to me. I have lvl'd 2 toons to 80 in the past and both times I had the best times in WoW when I had a partner to do the quests/dungeons with on a regular basis. Wow can feel awfully lonely when you are just another anonymous lowbie trying to get some extra xp, so a fellow lowbie to run around with is a real spirit lifter.
Verilus 
FelhoundFelhound
Verilus

Male Age : 36

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 奥特兰克 - PVP
Name: Gigatab/Tabasco
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

looking for "RECRUIT A FRIEND" partner to lvl up with.  I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011 - 8:17  #
Leveling's been pretty fast ever since cata came out. Was playing in TW server n got a druid up to 85 in 2 weeks (not hardcore playing). I'll be on my lvl14 gob shammy once I get back to shanghai in a few days. Don't worry, you wont be lonely leveling up =D
SlumminginKunming 
CorpseCorpse

Character in WOW

looking for "RECRUIT A FRIEND" partner to lvl up with.  I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011 - 19:24  #
Good to know I'll have company. I went and made a Druid Tauren named "Hasslehoof" Smile , everything went ok. I can see the CWR's players on my search list (am on a trial account, so apparently can't talk to anyone atm.) Off to lvl a couple of lvl's. Talk to you guys soon.
Sponsored content 

looking for "RECRUIT A FRIEND" partner to lvl up with.  I_icon_minitime  #

looking for "RECRUIT A FRIEND" partner to lvl up with.

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com