Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

aidez-nous! question about getting id#

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
corinne 
CritterCritter

aidez-nous!  question about getting id# _
  aidez-nous!  question about getting id# I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep 2006 - 7:39  #
bonjour!

my boyfriend and i are americans living in china right now and want to play wowchina (we usually play in the US). however, we're a bit confused about how to fill in the id number. i went to the stickied post and read it all, plus the linked sites, but i still don't understand how to get my own brand new id number! i'm not a computer genius and don't understand code very well.

si vous pouvez nous aider, nous serons cheers

merci beaucoup!
pouetpou 

aidez-nous!  question about getting id# I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep 2006 - 9:18  #
Hi to your boyfriend and you, nice to meet you and welcome to wow in china !
o to the link and just copy and past an exemple of Chinese ID number.
If it doesn't work, try again.

you can see chineses ID crad on the forum related. Look well and use it. It's working, no problem, meiwenti !!

Let have fun !
afro
romainh 
Blind DragonBlind Dragon
romainh

Character in WOW
Server: Ma Duo Lan
Name: Kenzaya
Guild:

aidez-nous!  question about getting id# I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep 2006 - 12:38  #
hi,

welcome both of you on our board...
As pouetpou said, we all used the tutos on this website and it worked pretty well SmileSmile
Our expert is Globuline, she is on business trip until tomorrow (aftertomorrow), so if you still have the same problem, she'll help you.

Join us, we are already 7 friends...6 French, 1 Chinese Rolling Eyes ...you are welcome to make our group bigger Smile

See ya soon
Globuline 
Timmy The CruelTimmy The Cruel
Globuline

Female Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: maduolan-马多兰
Name: Globuline
Guild: Cow Eaters

aidez-nous!  question about getting id# I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Sep 2006 - 15:14  #
Actually, I'm back from my trip since yesterday evening!

About the Chinese ID, just take the exemple given, it works very well. And if you really don't want to take it, just ask a Chinese friend (I'm sure there won't be any problems if you explain to him why you need his ID affraid )
or just go to a wangba (cyberbar) and ask some Chinese who is already playing WoW to help you subscribe an account... If he's nice enough....

Are you gonna play in English or Chinese?
pouetpou 

aidez-nous!  question about getting id# I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Sep 2006 - 12:38  #
y st pu la...
Sponsored content 

aidez-nous!  question about getting id# I_icon_minitime  #

aidez-nous! question about getting id#

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Technical support -
Create free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com