Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Hi,guys,i want to join you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
EWART 
CritterCritter

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Hi,guys,i want to join you _
  Hi,guys,i want to join you I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun 2013 - 19:00  #
I am a student in nanjing. I heard this special guild in BAIDU POST BAR. I also heard you are very
enthusiastic. Beside that, I would like to join you must be a very cool thing.
I have played WOW 5 years.I play most of the time is the treatment of Paladin, I also have played other occupations.I built a Tauren DK called Ewart,I mainly play PVP.If you do not mind, please add me into your family, thank you!!!
My english is poor ,so I spent quite a long time to put these words together.cheers 
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

Hi,guys,i want to join you _
  Hi,guys,i want to join you I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul 2013 - 9:22  #
Hope to see you online Ewart, play what you like and always have fun. be nice c u there!

Hi,guys,i want to join you

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 :: The Crazy Waiguorens - Horde Guild - CN1 奥特兰克 (Alterac) :: Introduce Yourself to TCW! -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com