Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Sick of getting ganked? Join new PVE guild on 布莱恩 (CN3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chinajoe 
KoboldKobold

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Sick of getting ganked? Join new PVE guild on 布莱恩 (CN3) _
  Sick of getting ganked? Join new PVE guild on 布莱恩 (CN3) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013 - 4:03  #
I joined the Crazy Waiguorens because I was lonely playing by myself on my old server and wanted other English speaking players to hang out with. However, I hate PVP and I am very sick of constantly getting killed while I'm just trying to do my daily quests. The Altarac server is mostly Alliance and you can't go anywhere on Timeless Isle without constant harassment. That's not fun and that's not why I play the game. I'm forming a new guild for foreigners on a PVE server where we can actually enjoy the game.

Server: 布莱恩 (PVE, CN3)
Guild name: Legion (Alliance)

Contact: Ayaana, Teryn, or Anklebiter in game or add my RealID: Feryth#5717 to find me and chat with me regardless of which character and realm you're on. (Open friends window, click add friend, enter my RealID.)
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac澳得兰克 / Arygos亚雷戈斯
Name: Blackhorn, Scribbler, Whitehorn
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Sick of getting ganked? Join new PVE guild on 布莱恩 (CN3) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013 - 4:33  #
Hey Feryth,

It is sad to see you go, but I definitely agree that all that harassment from alliance can be extremely frustrating. Some others have even had discussions about possibly switching the whole guild to a PVE server, but given the huge number of people in the guild, and the fact that many of them do like PVP, it would be a costly undertaking which may not be as popular as I might hope. I can post up a suggestion on the forums here to see if many people are interested, and maybe its worth considering for the new expansion when everyone gets an instant lvl 90 toon.

Anyway, for now, can I suggest you look through the other threads in the CN3 sub-forum to see whether some of the other guilds with foreigners might be worth looking at. A quick look there found a few possibilities which may be worth it.

Good luck, and remember to invite us to cross-realm group with you on Timeless Isle so we don't get ganked either. Smile

Blackhorn
Chinajoe 
KoboldKobold

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Sick of getting ganked? Join new PVE guild on 布莱恩 (CN3) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013 - 4:35  #
It would be great if the whole guild moved to PVE. I think more people like PVE than PVP, and those that like PVP can still do it on PVE servers.
Chinajoe 
KoboldKobold

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Sick of getting ganked? Join new PVE guild on 布莱恩 (CN3) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013 - 5:33  #
Yes if we all get a free level 90, we could instantly build a PVE guild at no cost.
Mican 
RaptorRaptor

Character in WOW
Server: 亚蕾戈斯
Name: Tora, Reiza
Guild: TCW

Sick of getting ganked? Join new PVE guild on 布莱恩 (CN3) I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Nov 2013 - 7:12  #
I know of only one person in our guild who enjoys world pvp on our server; being ganked by a dozen people is not fun, even for us PvPers. I propose that we transfer to either a PvE server or a Horde-favored PvP server. If not this expansion, then definitely the next one.

But yeah, we ought to hold a guild discussion on this to get everyone's opinions.
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Character in WOW

Sick of getting ganked? Join new PVE guild on 布莱恩 (CN3) I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Nov 2013 - 4:53  #
Hmm... if even the PVPers find it frustrating, then it might be worth holding a guild meeting regarding the idea of shifting elsewhere. I'll make a post in the General TCW forum to ask people's ideas, and maybe we can even hold an Annual General Meeting through YY for open discussion, or something similar.

Chinajoe 
KoboldKobold

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Sick of getting ganked? Join new PVE guild on 布莱恩 (CN3) I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Nov 2013 - 5:33  #
Or QQ
Warmaster_Blackhorn 
Warmaster_Blackhorn

Character in WOW

Sick of getting ganked? Join new PVE guild on 布莱恩 (CN3) I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Nov 2013 - 5:42  #
To be honest, if they start connected realms here in China, we may need to choose a PVE server or we can't be sure of the balance in the server group we end up being a part of, ergo more ganking is possible. I doubt that Alterac will be connected with any others, however.
zloitima 
RaptorRaptor

Male Age : 34

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: 礼君
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Sick of getting ganked? Join new PVE guild on 布莱恩 (CN3) I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Nov 2013 - 8:08  #
what the English name for that server?! Brian?!
Chinajoe 
KoboldKobold

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Sick of getting ganked? Join new PVE guild on 布莱恩 (CN3) I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Nov 2013 - 3:42  #
Brann
shraiberg 
CorpseCorpse

Sick of getting ganked? Join new PVE guild on 布莱恩 (CN3) I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Nov 2013 - 9:40  #
hey just letting you know my gf and i are starting up on your server. hope to see you soon in game Smile
Sponsored content 

Sick of getting ganked? Join new PVE guild on 布莱恩 (CN3) I_icon_minitime  #

Sick of getting ganked? Join new PVE guild on 布莱恩 (CN3)

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Beijing 北京 CN2 -
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com