Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Any sticky topic for introducing new member here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Magoo 
CorpseCorpse

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: stormscale
Name: Darkmort
Guild: All gear no skill

Any sticky topic for introducing new member here? _
  Any sticky topic for introducing new member here? I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2007 - 18:04  #
Hi,
just found this forum yesterday. I have been looking for people who is in China and playing WoW. FINALLY!!! OYAY!

Anyway, I am Indonesien born Chinese, currently working in Shanghai. HI Naklin and Deadanus.

I am still noob though in WoW. Played for couple months in EU server from CHINA! Yes, its bloody lagging and i managed to get to level 30 something Druid. Then I gave up, and turned to chinese server. Currently playing in...not maduolan, but yisilan or something sounds like that. PVE shanghai 1 server. Character name is Magoo (mage). Right now, I am currently sort of lazy to play due to my bad chinese (only speak Indonesien, English, German, mandarin - Chinese dialect). SO, i have been desperately looking for the TBC patch to use English client to play on Chinese server. I would love to help whatever I can help to get that patch out. Um, i have written so long...wont bother you guys with other stuff. SO, HI EVERYBODY!
Globuline 
Timmy The CruelTimmy The Cruel
Globuline

Female Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: maduolan-马多兰
Name: Globuline
Guild: Cow Eaters

Any sticky topic for introducing new member here? _
  Any sticky topic for introducing new member here? I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2007 - 21:52  #
https://wow-in-chinese.forum2jeux.com/General-f1/Players-presentation-t2.htm to present yourself ^^. .. . and welcome!

sorry short message, bit busy talk later.......

Any sticky topic for introducing new member here?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Miscellaneous :: Suggestions -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com