Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

"DM and Sons" recruiting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Erik 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Erik

Male Age : 34

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 山丘之王, 诺莫瑞根
Name: 老虎爱上猫, 疾风铃音
Guild: Valor, Starlight

"DM and Sons" recruiting! _
  "DM and Sons" recruiting! I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2007 - 7:13  #
Are you a HC WoW player? Do you have previous experience raiding at lvl 60/70 in Europe? Do you speak english?(must have)

Then join "DM and Sons", we are about 20 foreigners who live in Shanghai, we are all lvl 65+++ (at leat the HC ones numbering around 10), soon we will mostly be lvl 70, our goal is to compelete various 10 man instances at lvl 70 and eventually move on to 25 man raids IF possible (limitation in available english speakers) =)

Our guild leader has experience at lvl 70 on US servers and = MT + our Raid Leader has experience from Khara raiding with his US guild. We play on Shanghai #1 Realmname "诺莫瑞根"... I am but an officer of the said guild....if u wish to join, then /w either Blaze(GM) Ladibird(me) Chraa(officer) and we will be happy to invite you once you have convinced us of your HC skillz and english speaking abillities =P

Btw we play alliance side =P Try something new, in China playing on alliance sides DOESN'T make you a 12 year old snot nosed pussy, only the elite play alliance purely because there are twice as many horde players =D

Happy raiding peeps....!!!
Dm1 
CritterCritter

"DM and Sons" recruiting! I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2007 - 7:35  #
Hey guys my name is Arno and I'm a co-leader in Dm and Sons. I currently have a level 69 shadow priest that i intend to raid with. As stated by Erik above, I have raiding experience on the US realms with my lvl 70 paladin (that I've been playing for two years) and with my guild there I've completed all of karazhan and gruul's lair.

If you're looking for a fun laid back guild thats going to take raiding seriously then we're for you! Currently we're in need of just about every class, though we need druids, mages and hunters the most.
If you want to join us you're more than welcome, there are just a few things that you should know before joining:

-If you're a "lootwhore" and only care about receiving loot instead of learning encounters and enjoyng the game, then DM and Sons is not for you.
-If you plan on raiding with us, a couple of mods will be necessary (but don't worry about that, we'll fill you in once you guys are in).

Other than that any fun and lighthearted people are more than welcome to join. We have no restrictions on age (as long as you show a minimum of maturity when it comes to that).

Hopefully I'll see some of you guys soon!
-Arno
salino 
HarpyHarpy
salino

Male Age : 42

Character in WOW
Server: maduolan
Name: Salino
Guild:

"DM and Sons" recruiting! I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2007 - 5:58  #
Dear "DM and Sons"

a pitty to read that you play on another realm than 玛多兰, a raid alliance with you guys would have been greatly appreciated.

Lots of success for the future and
best regards,
Erik 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Erik

Character in WOW

"DM and Sons" recruiting! I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2007 - 7:07  #
Thx alot m8, and good luck to you as well =D
maximus 
RaptorRaptor

Male Age : 42

"DM and Sons" recruiting! I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2007 - 10:59  #
I changed realm in my realmlist.wtf (I'm a 70 mage on audolanke) to check out your server and crew, unfortunately for some reason when loading character list (connecting to realm) it boots me to realm selection screen, which of course is blank. Any idea? Problem with that realm? I'm able to connect to my other realms without this problem.

I'll try again later in any case..

Note: weird, it actually does the same thing on any server for which I do not yet have a character. Will fix this then check it out.
Erik 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Erik

Character in WOW

"DM and Sons" recruiting! I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2007 - 13:31  #
Ok cool m8....should work....i wouldnt know about it yet...ask Nak maybe=)
mennet 
CorpseCorpse

"DM and Sons" recruiting! I_icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2007 - 16:01  #
Hi guys,
I was wondering if i could join your guild, I dont have much experience in Raids, i started playing around a 10 month ago on a HC server back in france and stoped 4 month ago when i came to china. My char was a 70 barb and a mage 25.
I'm thinking of making a mage again as soon as i can get my game up and running.
Btw if any of u could help me with that i would be very gratefull!
Erik 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Erik

Character in WOW

"DM and Sons" recruiting! I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2007 - 16:39  #
ok well, we changed to a chinese foreign guild atm..../w JAzrec for invite and say your friends with Ladibird=)
ganaat 
HydraHydra
ganaat

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name:
Guild: chinese

"DM and Sons" recruiting! I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2007 - 6:30  #
I tried to join your guild and talked to your GM Blaze in-game. OMFG i felt to irritated. Can join your guild only i reach certain level (i understand that) but takes 5 min to get answers on questions???
And last question no answer at all? Even though i politly waited 15 min.
I rather play with HC chinese players (even i don't speak chinese well) than arrogant english speaking people.

Guys Please don't post if you not requiriting people.
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server: TW-Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: Naklin
Guild: All Gear No Skill

"DM and Sons" recruiting! I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2007 - 7:31  #
ouch....

/slap

chinese are teh 1337
Erik 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Erik

Character in WOW

"DM and Sons" recruiting! I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2007 - 14:20  #
Well i must say Blaze has a tendency to logg on to WoW and constantly alt-tab to msn while he talks to girls who don't actuallyl ike him....

Sorry for your prediciment but as stated /w Kitten = chinese english speaker GM of our guild....

best of luck =D
Erik 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Erik

Character in WOW

"DM and Sons" recruiting! I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2007 - 14:21  #
Well i must say Blaze has a tendency to logg on to WoW and constantly alt-tab to msn while he talks to girls who don't actuallyl ike him....

Sorry for your prediciment but as stated /w Kitten = chinese english speaker GM of our guild....

best of luck =D
Sponsored content 

"DM and Sons" recruiting! I_icon_minitime  #

"DM and Sons" recruiting!

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com