Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Taiwan / China WoW and PvP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
zakano 
ImpImp

Taiwan / China WoW and PvP _
  Taiwan / China WoW and PvP I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2007 - 17:11  #
I have always been a big fan of PvP, and will always play. However, I have noticed that Alliance seem to dominate most of the time, except in Alterac Valley, and maybe 50 / 50 in Eye of the Storm. I have never seen Horde win in Warsong Gulch and only twice in Arathi Basin.

When I play either of these two, I see people on Horde side doing stupid things. Nobody works together (Alliance do), and nearly always get themselves killed with gung-ho heroics against unbelievable odds. Is it just me, or does the sane PvP mentality belong on Alliance side in Taiwan / China?

I am only 69, so it may just be the level bracket that I play in, but I am strongly considering re-rolling Alliance. Any insight with be appreciated...
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Server: TW
Name: noobcake
Guild:

Taiwan / China WoW and PvP I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2007 - 6:26  #
this is not a side problem. If you roll alliance, you will get whooped by horde guojiadue. The best way to enjoy BG is to get into good teams in order to play organized battles Smile
eddierulez 
ImpImp
eddierulez

Character in WOW
Server: 瓦里玛萨斯
Name: Suicidal
Guild:

Taiwan / China WoW and PvP I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2007 - 9:46  #
thats extremely weird cause on our server the alliance get whooped at all BG and if there is a pro alliance team then we win but its a very close game
Plastic Rat 
CorpseCorpse

Taiwan / China WoW and PvP I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2007 - 13:17  #
Been playing a bit of 10-20 bracket Warsong on Alliance and we've won each time. Horde have just been doing utterly idiotic stuff. They also seem to break the unwritten rule of not bringing in characters before they're at least mid-way through the bracket.

Seeing lots of level 10s and 12s getting utterly slaughtered.

Alliance side seems to work together, cover for each other and at least follow the default strategies, even just in pickup games.

It's strange for me, because on the US servers, Alliance was made up of all the screaming kiddies who all wanted to play night elves.

BTW: Aren't all the servers linked together now when it comes to battlegrounds?
zakano 
ImpImp

Taiwan / China WoW and PvP I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2007 - 14:29  #
I see the same. Level 60-65 Blood Elves seem to be the rage. No healers whatsoever, only DPS. Allies have Holy Paladins, Resto Druids, the works, to back up MS Warriors. They are unbeatable cos they act smart and have the right makeup. They stick together in WSG, never breaking up. Horde try to go solo, and get beaten badly 3-0 almost every time. I am gonna try to make up a premade, but need to know where to find good players...
zakano 
ImpImp

Taiwan / China WoW and PvP I_icon_minitimeWed 2 Jan 2008 - 6:58  #
I hit 70 today, and was laying in the morning, and lost every single game. The queues were fast, but when i joined, Horde were either losing badly, outnumbered, or both, and when a game started even, we lost quickly. I have no idea whats going on, but horde on my battlegroup are a bunch of idiots. They have no idea how to play...
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Guild:

Taiwan / China WoW and PvP I_icon_minitimeThu 3 Jan 2008 - 23:08  #
it has nothing to do with horde or alliance Smile

It is simply premade teams VS PUG ...

What i mean is that if you go on PUG alliance side, you will have mostly a guojiadue horde and see the same result.
zakano 
ImpImp

Taiwan / China WoW and PvP I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Jan 2008 - 6:26  #
deadanus wrote:
it has nothing to do with horde or alliance Smile

It is simply premade teams VS PUG ...

What i mean is that if you go on PUG alliance side, you will have mostly a guojiadue horde and see the same result.

I check the list of characters in each BG, and even when they are Alliance PuGs, they whip Horde during the daytime. However, I have started playing in the evenings, when Horde seem far better. It's much more even then. I wonder why...
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server: TW-Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: Naklin
Guild: All Gear No Skill

Taiwan / China WoW and PvP I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Jan 2008 - 8:28  #
because at daytime you have all the children playing?
and no, its mainly a reason of PUG vs usual group.
trust me.
zakano 
ImpImp

Taiwan / China WoW and PvP I_icon_minitimeFri 4 Jan 2008 - 8:43  #
Naklin wrote:
because at daytime you have all the children playing?
and no, its mainly a reason of PUG vs usual group.
trust me.

Well, I guess the only solution must be, don't PvP during the daytime unless its AV. Anyway, shouldn't kids be at school? Smile
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Guild:

Taiwan / China WoW and PvP I_icon_minitimeSat 5 Jan 2008 - 4:02  #
best solution is to search friends for guojiadue. I suppose most servers must have those kind of teams and especially now while everybody is farming honor for S1 gear comin and season 3 opening next week.
Sponsored content 

Taiwan / China WoW and PvP I_icon_minitime  #

Taiwan / China WoW and PvP

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com