Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Hey Guys...wanna join but dont have a computer. zenme ban?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Laminebean 
MurlocMurloc

Male Age : 40

Character in WOW
Server: 马多兰
Name: Purply
Guild:

Hey Guys...wanna join but dont have a computer. zenme ban? _
  Hey Guys...wanna join but dont have a computer. zenme ban? I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Nov 2006 - 6:35  #
I wanna start playing WOW cause I got a lot of time on my hands and I really liked the Warcraft series. The problem is that Im in Beijing and I dont have a computer. I do however spend a lot of time playing CS in the internet cafe's. They also have WOW.

Do you guys know if it is possible to get an English version running on their computers? Or is it impossible?

please help me
Globuline 
Timmy The CruelTimmy The Cruel
Globuline

Female Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: maduolan-马多兰
Name: Globuline
Guild: Cow Eaters

Hey Guys...wanna join but dont have a computer. zenme ban? I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Nov 2006 - 16:21  #
Hi and welcome LamineBean!

For your problem, well, I think getting the English version ain't really a big problem. You can DL it anytime you want (take the trial version on the offical website) or ask somebody here living in Beijing to lend you the cds.

I think that then, the biggest problem is convincing the WangBa managers to change 1 of their computer Chinese WoW into English WoW. I'm sure this is pretty much doable... Do you have good convincing skills??? Or money??? Or just don't say anything, install it ( not a problem at all) and book your sit for the next few months Twisted Evil

Otherwise I would suggest you to buy a computer, it's a good investment in China, you can even ask them to install it in English.
Or play in Chinese in a WangBa next to a Chinese player that speaks English and plays WoW too fou ... They are more than you think!

But do you play CS in Chinese or English?

And appart from that, where are you from? and if you play with us, what character would you like to play??
Laminebean 
MurlocMurloc

Male Age : 40

Character in WOW
Server: 马多兰
Name: Purply
Guild:

Hey Guys...wanna join but dont have a computer. zenme ban? I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov 2006 - 4:56  #
Thanks for the advice. I guess I could just DL it, but im still worried about having to DL the english version everytime I go. whereas, the Chinese version is on every computer anyway.

Still considering whether I should play in English or try to play in Chinese (would be very difficult).

Im getting a new laptop next month and then I wont have any of these problems. But I wanna get started ASAP cos im sick of DVD's and CS is only good fun with friends. Speaking of which, I play CS in Chinese. But its not like I have to read or understand a lot. Once you get used to it, it can be Hebrew and I would understand it.

In reply to your other questions:
Im from London, although I have been living in BJ for over a year now.
And when I start playing Ill probably roll as an Orc Rogue. (I know its a bit of a noob character, but i like it).

BTW, if you are in BJ, why do you play in SH?
Globuline 
Timmy The CruelTimmy The Cruel
Globuline

Female Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: maduolan-马多兰
Name: Globuline
Guild: Cow Eaters

Hey Guys...wanna join but dont have a computer. zenme ban? I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Nov 2006 - 14:50  #
It would take hours to DL it everytime AND install it! You could just do it once and copy it on a stick or a cd... Or ask somebody here to burn it for you.

And about the noob orc rogue, I wouldn't say that usually but... LoL! Anyway it's still better than an elf hunter right? (No Krougi, pleaseeeeee don't hurt me!!) But orcs are soooo ugly..... of course it's my personal opinion ...

If you look carefully, there is only a few of us playing in Shanghai. if you go to the member section, you'll see that we play from quite a lot of different places. Which is basically one of the main attractive things for me to play the Chinese WoW. Cheaper AND I can play wherever I want!
Sponsored content 

Hey Guys...wanna join but dont have a computer. zenme ban? I_icon_minitime  #

Hey Guys...wanna join but dont have a computer. zenme ban?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com