Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Any raid groups on Beijing Horde side?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sleepycat 
CritterCritter

Any raid groups on Beijing Horde side? _
  Any raid groups on Beijing Horde side? I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2008 - 19:20  #
Hey there!

I've been here a few months and levelled up a Belf Pally to 70 on a Beijing 6 PvP realm with some work friends - but it's tough for me to group and raid due to my crap Chinese! Was wondering if there's any Horde raiding guilds on 2/6 which I could transfer to. I have pretty much the best pre-raid Tank and Healing gear available for pallies, and raided up to 5/6 SSC 3/4 TK with my guild in EU WoW - though that was as moonkin and warrior Smile

Cheers,
Sleepy Smile
ganaat 
HydraHydra
ganaat

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: Bronzebeard
Name:
Guild: chinese

Any raid groups on Beijing Horde side? I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2008 - 5:46  #
Yep
Check the forum on Beijing side. There is should be one on BJ2 called Anarchy. Forgot the realm but u can find it easy.
I'm on Alliance side with chinese raid group. Also welcome hard players. Most of myguild mates got T5 5/5, so its hardcore group.
Sleepycat 
CritterCritter

Any raid groups on Beijing Horde side? I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2008 - 9:54  #
Well, I checked that server, but Anarchy guild doesn't exist, and Massacraur - who posted about it - is in a tiny guild with only 5 or so online, and he himself has only Honor PvP gear - not even arena gear....

Not that that's bad, I'm gearing myself partly with Honor gear, it's the fastest way to get raid ready these days, but it's hardly an indicator of a decent raid community! Smile
Wrip 
MurlocMurloc

Any raid groups on Beijing Horde side? I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Jun 2008 - 11:19  #
I prefer Horde too but if there isn't any Horde guilds i guess i'll have to roll Alliance.
Sponsored content 

Any raid groups on Beijing Horde side? I_icon_minitime  #

Any raid groups on Beijing Horde side?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Beijing 北京 CN2 -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com