Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

The government has survivor's guilt?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
HeavyPlum 
DefiasDefias
HeavyPlum

Character in WOW
Server: 山丘之王
Name: Mulder (Mage), Scully (Lock)
Guild: The Foreigners

The government has survivor's guilt? _
  The government has survivor's guilt? I_icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008 - 12:03  #
Why are we all being punished for not being in the earthquake? They have shut down everything they can, and strongly discouraged doing anything recreational for the next few days? Are you kidding?

In no way is this helping the people who died, or the people who have lost loved ones, homes, jobs, or anything else. I happened to have a few days off work and it turns out that I'm not supposed to have any fun...completely ridiculous. Its a good thing I donated money already, because now I feel like I don't need to since I am being forced to donate my days off to mourning. Even though it isn't helping anyone.

instead of forcing everyone to be sad for three days and accomplish nothing, how about for the 3 days of mourning you just double the price of all the entertainment, heck double the prices in restaurants for three days for all I care. Then you can take that extra money and actually help some people out. That way I get to have fun and the people in dire need get more money. The agarage happiness of the whole country would go up!

Meh, whatever. I was going to hit 70 in the next couple days. I just needed to vent.
Erik 
DragonmawDragonmaw
Erik

Male Age : 34

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 山丘之王, 诺莫瑞根
Name: 老虎爱上猫, 疾风铃音
Guild: Valor, Starlight

The government has survivor's guilt? I_icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008 - 12:10  #
WORD
TheHempKnight 
ImpImp

The government has survivor's guilt? I_icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009 - 13:40  #
Or not....
Sponsored content 

The government has survivor's guilt? I_icon_minitime  #

The government has survivor's guilt?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: WoW ingame talk :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com