Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

lacking gold?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Prayzz 
Edwin Van CleefEdwin Van Cleef

lacking gold? _
  lacking gold? I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008 - 17:55  #
to all those people that require a huge amount of gold for either powerleveling or powerskilling, in 战歌 gold is never a problem. just buy it!

you see, all you have to do is buy a card on the streets, and sell that card in the server. in this realm the price for a card is the highest: around 2300G per card and still rising. all you have to do is go to the OG bank and yell out

卖一张点卡!!2300G一张,要的MMMM

copy and paste that a few times to repeat, and soon people will whisper you. Give them the card number first( don't worry you can trust them, i've sold many and never been scammed before), and they'll trade you the money.

To do this the safest way possible, please make sure you can type chinese and also understand it. Or just ask a guildie to do it for you.

good luck guys
Wrip 
MurlocMurloc

lacking gold? _
  lacking gold? I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Nov 2008 - 18:22  #
I assume by 'card' you mean the cards you buy that give you game time?

Im curious how this works the other way around.

Are there alot of other people that sell cards for gold? If i had alot of gold could i use it to buy a game card easily?

-Wrip
poidthedoid 
ImpImp

lacking gold? _
  lacking gold? I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Dec 2008 - 18:08  #
It is pretty damn hard to get enough gold to buy cards.
Wrip 
MurlocMurloc

lacking gold? _
  lacking gold? I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Dec 2008 - 15:08  #
poidthedoid wrote:
It is pretty damn hard to get enough gold to buy cards.

are there many people selling though? assuming i can get the gold?
Sponsored content 

lacking gold? _
  lacking gold? I_icon_minitime  #

lacking gold?

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Beijing 北京 CN2 -
Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com