Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Pouetpou
Guild: TCW

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) _
  give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Nov 2008 - 4:54  #
going to be crazy by reading french forums, all people are planning to go to buy the game at 00H01 on 13th Nov in Virgin/Fnac in Paris, with big event on "champs élysées" virgin will be the Horde and Fnac the ally side Very Happy
and they'll enjoy a public quest called:
Bloody Thursday:
Take this hammer and try to collect the maximum collectors box you can from the peons going in and out of the shops.

XD, seriously, we still not have any news about this wolk relase in china ???????
neb 
MurlocMurloc

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008 - 5:58  #
still not.
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Character in WOW

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008 - 9:29  #
craps, psss, argh ! waaagh!

H-18! And we still not have any official news for Wotlk in china mainland.
THE9! Can you give us date ?!

Do you know all your customers are waiting for?

Do you know what service means ?

FTW BOYCOTT THE9 in H-18 !

ganna be crazy now...
Fluberwinter 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Fluberwinter

Male Age : 29

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Wushu/Thron
Guild: The Crazy Waiguoren

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008 - 10:59  #
OOOooOoooOooOooooooohh! YEaah....
Globuline 
Timmy The CruelTimmy The Cruel
Globuline

Female Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: maduolan-马多兰
Name: Globuline
Guild: Cow Eaters

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008 - 0:44  #
Ok, don't start with that kind of posts, you know it's gonna take time, just deal with it, cause you little worm here won't change a dman thing on what's going on... unfortunately ><...
Poneym 
ImpImp

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008 - 7:55  #
Contract between Blizzard and The9 ends next year for wow.
Once they will have finished negociating the next contract, everytihng should go quite fast (well at least I hope so).

Blizzard wants to get more money from The9. I guess The9 thinks 20% is too much.

But what is the most frightening in this story is the contract signed between Blizzard and Netease for the distribution of Starcraft2 and Battlenet...
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Male Age : 46

Character in WOW
Server: TW-Stormscale (雷鱗)
Name: Naklin
Guild: All Gear No Skill

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008 - 12:58  #
contract has been done.
blizz confirmed in press conference that blizz + the9 WILL release WOTLK in china.
it IS being delayed, NOT because of the9, but because of the government in china.
games can't show death / necro-whatever, and must promote "healthy gaming" and give incentives to fight "game addiction"...
not so easy for a fantasy mmorpg.
actualloy, the gvt. is conducting inspections and controls of all games concerning this, during this month.

jesus, TBC took 8 months to come out here...
learned the lesson?
wait, enjoy the game as is, or do some real life (its really coool out there), and simply wait. it'll come out one day.
so whats the fuzz....
please.....

forum admins, close all panicky threads... we had that last time... remember?
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Server: TW
Name: noobcake
Guild:

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008 - 16:08  #
OMGZOR
i will go buy a copy of kitty mao adventure island
Poneym 
ImpImp

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008 - 16:12  #
To sum up the different step of the contract between The9 and Activision Blizzard:

- Contract has been signed for wow in mainland China untill June 2009. It first included all possible extensions
- 2006: Regarding the success of wow in China, Blizzard required the9 to renegociate the contract for TBC extension.
- 2007: The9 sells 15% of its shares to Electronic Arts (Activision Rival on the market)
- August 2008: Blizzard signed a contract with Netease for Starcraft2 and Battlenet.

It has been said early this year that The9 would launch Wotlk here in China. But as a matter of fact. If they accept to do so without negociating, Blizzard would get stuck in June 2009.

Here is just my point of view. Changing from the9 to Netease or another company for the distribution of wotlk in China would have quite a lot of consequences (especially all players would loose their accounts unless something has been planned in the original contract). However, Wow represents 90% of The9 income and Blizzard will try to get the price they want for the renewal of that contract.
The9 has probably sold 15% of its shares to EA as a punishement for Blizzard TBC renegociation. And now, they will have to pay for this.

But one thing is for sure, contract for wow distribution in mainland China for the years to come has not yet been signed. And according to me, there is a little bit more than just undead and zombie behind this story...
Fluberwinter 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Fluberwinter

Character in WOW

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008 - 16:58  #
A long time ago in a really really near galaxies... (This world)
Activision: Soo... EA... We meet again... *Clash between Activision and EA in a really cool battle*
Activision: You're too slow brother! You always were! *KAPOW!*
EA: No! Spore rules and you know it!!
Activion: You don't stand a chance... Father taught me how to become stronger... I CAN MERGE NOW!!
EA: No... This can't be...
*Activision merges with Blizzard and they crush EA*
The9 comes... No wait-a-minute

Ok you know what this is dumb... I was going to get EA killed ,and The9 coming to help and then, like taking revenge on Activision Blizzard by sharing parts of their soul with EA but I got bored... and... yeah...

THIS POST WAS MADE TO SHOW MY RAGE AGAINST THE9 AND OTHER PEOPLE I WILL NOT MENTION. THANK YOU FOR READING MY ANNOYING CAPS TEXT FOR ALL THIS REALLY REALLY REALLY LONG-G TIME!
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Character in WOW

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008 - 20:15  #
/blurp oops... angel
I pass the story, I'm not intrested in... And that's too long...

I just want to play Woltk without thinking business matters or something else and I will (soon in 6 days)... just do a relase, normaly and not 8 months after whith a perfect knowledge of the content... I like discovering.
about the Gvt, it have more intresting things to do
than censor/delay a +12 yeqrs old game IMO... i'm not sure ghoules are the PB...BTW will never know the true isn't here... maybe a gnome get sucked by a female elf on wotlkmmm who knows, gvt will find it, hooooo shit...

That's just a game, when the owner is borring, just change, actually we have the choice... Stay and wait Xmonths for Woltk in china? or play now with a proxy service in EU?Taiwan?HKong?Russia... with a not too bad ping (400ms)
angel

do IRL ?/,, yo u kidding human? Shocked me can't, me wanna play da game!! Waaagh!!! /blurp
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008 - 14:45  #
Quote :
The9 has probably sold 15% of its shares to EA as a punishement for Blizzard TBC renegociation.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. what are we here 12yrs old?
NOBODY , again for emphasizing , NOBODY , sells shares of a company to "punish someone else, they sell shares for MONEY and profit.
JESUS!

B) chill.... all of you..... C-H-I-L-L... i leanred to wait my 8month. get it over with. its a game. can't play wotlk? go to eU/US, if the addiction is too big.
if it isn't, chill, wait, and be happy when it comes out, which it eventually will. simple.
my guess is 95% of the people on this forum still have sOOOOOOO much to see or haven't been to quite a few dungeons, it'll be nice to hhave a bit more time to do it.
and (i KNOW i am going to get killed for this comment) to all the casuals, cm'on guys, whats the difference? fishing in outland or fishing in northrend? is it so hard to wait?
(thats it, now i get killed)

the exact same thing with TBC is repeating. by then i didn't see half of you guys on the forum. so, please, just take it easy.
Poneym 
ImpImp

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008 - 15:02  #
Sorry mate, I thought it was a forum where people could share their point of view.

BTW if you look a little bit more, you could see that i just joined in october...maybe that's the reason why you haven't seen post of me before.

Anyway, lets go fishing...
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Guild:

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008 - 15:40  #
ghey
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Character in WOW

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008 - 16:18  #
personally i prefer fishing in Norfendre, and I'm not interesting in pwn a low pop server at all XD.

I just want to see new content accessible for me "casual" Very Happy, do quests in Norfendre and play with some old French mate on a RP server, it will be nice Smile we have planed a lot of things, all will go smoothly because we have time Wink

Poneym, you are welcome !
Naklin 
NefarianNefarian
Naklin

Character in WOW

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008 - 19:08  #
pie..... we neeed more piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieee
Poneym 
ImpImp

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008 - 20:28  #
Fishing in Northrend, definetely http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44050
give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) Jecherch
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Guild:

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008 - 3:00  #
Who's pole is the biggest ??
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Character in WOW

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008 - 10:28  #
deadanus wrote:
Who's pole is the biggest ??
mine definitly...i'll not send a picture Embarassed

BTW, i need >>>>>>>>>
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44234#screenshots:id=96892 Laughing
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Character in WOW

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008 - 18:17  #
http://twentyfifthnovember.com/
deadanus 
RagnarosRagnaros
deadanus

Character in WOW
Guild:

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008 - 21:01  #
SK+nihilum...

best guild ever
Fluberwinter 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Fluberwinter

Character in WOW

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008 - 5:06  #
Indeed... Muqq rules!!!
Sponsored content 

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited) I_icon_minitime  #

give me woltlk the 13th november waaagh !!!!!!!!! (edited)

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: WoW ingame talk :: General -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com