Important, MUST read before proceeding :
(For China Mainland only)
- In order to create a battlenet.com.cn account you must have a Chinese ID at your disposal.
- You must use the informations on the Chinese ID when you create the account. Do not use your own firstname and lastname
- If anything goes bad with your account, netease will ask you to send a scan of the ID in your possession. It must be a good quality scan, so plan ahead.
- If the Chinese ID owner is under 18years old, your account will be flagged "teenager", and the healthy lock will be activated ingame. The healthy lock prevents you to do experience and get loot after 3 hours of game. A message will appear, asking you to logout for 2 hours.
- It is recommanded to use a 163.com mail address for your account, or netease might ask you to send a scan of the ID to fully activate the account
1. New players : Battlenet.com.cn account creation
Note to the owners of the9 accounts : If you want to use your old the9 account you have to first create a battlnet account and then log on it and click on this link:
Then type the name of your account and confirm the rest.
When you log on a realm type "/join english
" to get in touch with the community members.
WoW English/Chinese glossary
(2000+ translated words) found on wow-in-chinese.jfs-web.chEnglish speakers are consolidating on the same realm for Cataclysm check this thread