Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
WoWLaoWai 
Bloodscalp TrollBloodscalp Troll
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Usul / Laowai
Guild: Cow Eaters / Expatriate

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) _
  Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009 - 11:05  #
Twisted Evil

It is my pleasure to announce the creation of the Horde guild Expatriate, created on December 25th, 2009 on the MaDuoLan - 马多兰 server, region 1 China.

This is a bit long-winded, bare with me.

Expatriate is something of an experiment that involves a lot of personal firsts for me as I have never played horde and never founded a guild before. That is reason enough to have a try at something new but this guild goes beyond that in its reason for existence.

As anyone who plays Alliance on Maduolan must know, there are several prominent features permeating the server that cannot be ignored. The most dominating features is 4% horde and 96% population of the Alliance, leaving the horde side on this server all but abandoned. It is also nearly impossible to finish any kind of quest involving towers as an Alliance and interestingly enough, despite the population situation on Manduolan, the battle group to which we belong is severely and utterly dominated by Horde and to this I will accept no argument! This leaves me to the conclusion that PVP must be a great reward to these brave few players on the Horde side.

So to add to my list of distractions and to yours I offer a chance of greatness. I have already started a couple of toons one is a paladin and the other is a warlock, both of which have been able to find a friendly mage to get bound in Shattrah, my hope is to level the warlock to 20 one day to be able to summon people to Shattrah for setting hearths. I also have a strategically placed alternate on both horde and alliance at the neutral auction hall for the sole purpose of laundering gear and money to the horde side of which I have already started to do. A guild tabard and guild bank is already made.

Anyone is welcome to join me, I find myself sometimes bored on Alliance having almost any piece of gear I could ever want and being able to level an alternate character without any effort, it’s time to try something new atleast part time for me, I strongly encourage my level 70 Cow Eater brothers to enjoy this great distraction with me. Anyone who is in the guild will have bank access and be able to invite new members. Also anyone who is level 70 (Alliance) on Manduolan will be swiftly promoted to Senior Expatriate and able to recruit new members. Of course new faces are welcome to join us anytime!

Come to the Dark Side!
For the HORDE!

Laowai – Horde Paladin – Manduolan (马多兰) Server – level 6!
Usul – Alliance Paladin – Manduolan (马多兰) Server – level 70!

Twisted Evil
Nous 
DragonspawnDragonspawn
Nous

Male Age : 39

Character in WOW
Server: CN1 / 马多兰 / PVE
Name:
Guild: Cow Eaters

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009 - 11:12  #
I tried a while ago to make a toon on Maduolan Horde side and was quite surprised to find a Channel-1 General empty in orc main city...

As a matter of fact 90% of the horde population are some alt to sell some companions to the ally side .
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009 - 11:24  #
That is almost right, but not quite today I found 3 level 70 mages on this afternoon and one of them spoke English quite well. I've been greeted by two players and invited to guild before I started up Expat. It's true that I don't think I will get much help in leveling in terms of being pushed but since I have never leveled a horde by questing or grinding anyways I don't care much about that. The fact is I can buy blues and enchant them and send them through the auction and that is enough to ensure an enjoyable time leveling.
Smile
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre
Guild: TCW

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009 - 12:36  #
hoho! i'll be glad to join too^^. Are you planning to level these hordies to 70?
Hirna_zjmj 
Mukla the gorillaMukla the gorilla
Hirna_zjmj

Male Age : 31

Character in WOW
Server: 耐萨里奥
Name: Hirna
Guild: 天國的記憶

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009 - 12:50  #
GUYZ GUYZ, START A HORDE GUILD ON LIEYANFENG FFS!
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009 - 16:34  #
I am planning to level a hordie to level 70.
Hirna_zjmj 
Hirna_zjmj

Character in WOW

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Dec 2009 - 19:30  #
Of course, on lieyanfeng, I already have one there !
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009 - 3:18  #
i don't know about lieyanfeng, but all the stories ive ever heard is all the laowai serversides and sides atm suck for pvp. i'm sure that mandoulan hordie pvp rocks.
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009 - 14:06  #
So far five or so of us are past level 10-- waiting for more to join us. Smile
Hirna_zjmj 
Hirna_zjmj

Character in WOW

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009 - 14:29  #
No way lieyanfeng got the best PvE community alliance side (The Seven) and one of the best PvP community horde side (http://cn.wowarmory.com/arena-ladder.xml?ts=2&b=Battle+Group+2) check out the rankings.
Anyways, each time i see maduolan guys in BG,....well PvE players you know, it seems like they don't have PvP experience (generally speaking, ofc they are not all like that).
I remember one priest , Margaret or smthing like that...Full SW gear but absolutely skill-less.

Plus on lieyanfeng's high pop you will find ppl dueling at OG gates anytime in the day/nite.

And I could help you guys !! haha

But well, it's true i'm alone and i'm not gonna force like 5 ppl to join me..anyways i'd be glad to help you.
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009 - 7:37  #
I wrote a huge response, because you said some interesting things and I have several points to consider but the bottom line is.

I'm going to make alliance on my server pay for sucking so bad.

Wink

ps-- I have 3 guys bound in Shattrah now and one of them is my Warlock I will try to get to level 20 asap, though my Paladin is my Hordie Main. This will let me summon people up to the portals.
Hirna_zjmj 
Hirna_zjmj

Character in WOW

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009 - 12:56  #
Blah, anyways what's your chars names?
WoWLaoWai 
WoWLaoWai

Character in WOW

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009 - 13:15  #
my paladin is named laowai, but just search for "/who expatriate" and "/join english" when you log in. Smile

ME: http://cn.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Madoran&n=Laowai

GUILD: http://cn.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Madoran&n=Expatriate

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) WoWScrnShot_123009_160523
Jbags 
MurlocMurloc

Male Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: 山丘之王-CN1(PVP)
Name: Wabznasm
Guild: 朝九晚五

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan 2010 - 15:30  #
Good luck guys Smile I hope it goes well.

Remember the pitfalls of a low population server:

There will be no AH market, and no crafters. I rolled a character on this server hordeside and over a couple of days checking the AH I only ever saw some kodo hide leather, that was the only auction up.

If you're getting a group together, then doesn't need to be a worry, just make sure you got all the professions, it'll be a pain in the arse if you have to transfer all your gems and enchants from the alliance side.

Good luck Very Happy
Sponsored content 

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1) I_icon_minitime  #

Horde Guild : Expatriate (MaDuoLan, region 1)

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Communities by area :: Shanghai 上海 CN1, CN5 / Guangdong CN10 -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com