Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Maru JIn (to much Butcher in WOW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
marujin 
HarpyHarpy
marujin

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: MaruJin
Guild:

Maru JIn (to much Butcher in WOW) _
  Maru JIn (to much Butcher in WOW) I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Feb 2011 - 20:41  #
Maru JIn (to much Butcher in WOW) Wowscr10

Its a hard Business and not always just fun to play WOW. So like in real life we just sometimes need make Gold, is just the way we can buy pretty Mounts, G raids and If we are collector some little cutey useless Pet or Toy (in case u miss your Childhood that much, what is absolutely OK)

So I don't know how many Mammoths and Worms my Avatar killed these Week, but it was a crazy close to there Extinction.

No Mammoths on my Server anymore!
OK maybe not that extreme but it was bad.

The Price for Skin dropped and Mammoth meat even 10 G down.

What makes me think that I took it to far with unbalance the Economic of my Server.

So my question is there any other good thing except Mammoth meat and Borean Leather in WOW (arctic Fur) what I could farm.
Crom 
HarpyHarpy

Male Age : 39

Character in WOW
Server: 山丘之王
Name: Crom / Slag
Guild:

Maru JIn (to much Butcher in WOW) I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Feb 2011 - 6:18  #
I used to farm Relics of Ulduar from those mechanical librarians just South of Ulduar. Being an engineer you can also break down those units into base components. It's kinda like recycling! Laughing
Muhan 
WyrmWyrm
Muhan

Male
Character in WOW
Server: CN1, PVE, Alliance, Maduolan (玛多兰), Silvermoon (银月)
Name: Loklok, Lokatme, Huntar, Magicjack, Urdead, Warry, Lokabubble, Bloodymerry / Bewitched
Guild: Swiss Bunnies

Maru JIn (to much Butcher in WOW) I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011 - 4:55  #
I guess it depends on the realm you are. The best is to check the AH to see what sells good and is easy to farm.
For example on TW servers wool cloth sold for over 20g a stack before Cataclysm came out, so I used to run deadmines 5 times a day Smile
marujin 
HarpyHarpy
marujin

Character in WOW
Server:
Guild:

Maru JIn (to much Butcher in WOW) I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011 - 20:50  #
ya Thanks for the Tips

I tried a few things and seems like Elemental s sell great and the Worm skin (sometimes)

But elemental s very fast, I will check a while longer and see what happen.

10 000 G a week without missing the fun would be my Goal
marujin 
HarpyHarpy
marujin

Character in WOW
Server:
Guild:

Maru JIn (to much Butcher in WOW) I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011 - 20:51  #
I would call it GPS Gold per second Razz
StiXx 
NecromancerNecromancer
StiXx

Male Age : 37

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP)
Name: Avanti
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Maru JIn (to much Butcher in WOW) I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Feb 2011 - 11:24  #
Get Auctioneer Addon,

Scan the market a few times so it has the general information it needs, everytime you login you just make it search for prices which were a lot cheaper now then before. buy those, sell those later again when the prices are up.

At the beginning its a bit annoying and you'll probably make some mistakes but after 2 weeks you should be making good gold as you have a good idea what your market is like.

In order to get a good profit each day you need a good amount invested into the AH so a nice mailbox addon wouldnt be a bad idea either. Off course if your lucky you can make this profit with a lot less... never underestimate the stupidness of ppl that just want to empty their bags or whatever Smile

I did this in TBC to get money for mount / dual spec it took me about 2 weeks ( every day half hour ) to earn a decent 8000g. should be easier in wotlk as ppl have more money think low level mats such as cloth or ore etc...

Good Luck Smile
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy
ReiChina

Female Age : 50

Character in WOW
Server: CN1
Name: BloodRaine/ (hub)Soloman
Guild: Crazy Weiguorens

Maru JIn (to much Butcher in WOW) I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011 - 9:16  #
If you want to keep the prices of meat high then spread out your killing to include all the ingredients for the fish feast or just make them yourself. They'll be in higher demand now that ICC is up and running and no one will really have time to farm all the ingredients. You could also try getting paid for running lowbi toons through instances...most guilds are now focused on ICC so they won't have much time to help guild members level new toons, but they usually have spare cash as well.
Sponsored content 

Maru JIn (to much Butcher in WOW) I_icon_minitime  #

Maru JIn (to much Butcher in WOW)

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Miscellaneous :: Screenshots -
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com