Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
pouetp0u 
GolemGolem
pouetp0u

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克
Name: Pouetpou
Guild: TCW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 _
  Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 7:00  #
bazza wrote:
damn, this makes wanna play on wowcn!

Bazza you in ?

/pouet
funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW
Server: alterac
Name: Berilac
Guild: crazy waigorens

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 7:02  #
noones in the servers arent up =)

http://www.warcraftchina.com/services/realm-status/
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Male Location : London

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克 - CN1(PVP)
Name: Sandre

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 16:00  #
Crazies, what's the guild YY?
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Male Age : 41

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP) Horde
Name: Smallearth
Guild: The Crazy waiguorens

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 16:13  #
Urubaen wrote:
Crazies, what's the guild YY?

stItCh 
OnyxiaOnyxia
stItCh

Male Location : 99% Suzhou and 1% Germany

Character in WOW
Server: MaDuoLan - 马多兰, Menethil-米奈希爾-TW
Name: Juliask-Zobun
Guild: Cow Eaters

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 17:09  #
OK i Finally made a move to the Alterac Server my main Warlock is changed from the pretty human into a GOBLIN, so far have not seen any member online i hope i get an invite for Juliask.

Damn the name Golum was already taken.
funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 17:42  #
noones online becuse noone can play. i think 1 person has got on so far lol
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011 - 4:42  #
Finaly netease released the chinese streaming client. I'm starting dl asap and hopefuly can be online by tomorrow Very Happy

Hope you guys can make it in-game soon too. We gonna find some ways to make the experience more enjoyable while waiting for a solution I'm sure.
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW
Server: region 4 澳得兰克
Name: Gruumsh
Guild: Crazy WaiGuoRens

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011 - 5:06  #
Loading the Cata streaming client on my comp while Mal looks for an english fix on hers. love having 2 comps in the same place. Will cut and paste working versions onto eachothers comps later.

Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011 - 6:06  #
Bah.. the streaming client just crashes. Runtime error in visual C++. Cheerio.
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011 - 7:06  #
Malice has her techie friend looking into it, tonight we should get a clearer pic about what they can do.
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Male Location : Guangzhou

Character in WOW
Name: Mytank/Mydin
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Jul 2011 - 8:46  #
i will try to get the DVD and install tonight. Let's hope we get an English fix real soon. Keep up the good works guys
Jbags 
MurlocMurloc

Male Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: 山丘之王-CN1(PVP)
Name: Wabznasm
Guild: 朝九晚五

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011 - 17:22  #
Well what do we have here then!

Don't log in for a month and I almost don't recognise the place!

Long story short, I started a job a few weeks back, moved to a new flat in Shanghai, and due to net cock-ups had to be ~1 month without internet.

I was -not- expecting Cata out this soon, but that's great news. All my dudes are still on 山丘之王, but it seems like there's a really good thing going here. I'll happily move something across depending on what you need.

See you guys around.

Wabznasm / Ssebo / Klamrisk
(Warrior / Priest / Lock)

P.S. Downloading the Chinese client. Hopefully will be in game in a couple days, looking forward to seeing which of you slags is still playing Smile
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011 - 17:27  #
Hey wab nice to see you are back. For the class I'd say bring over what you enjoy playing the most. I think most class are already covered, so just bring smth you ll have the most fun with.
Jbags 
MurlocMurloc

Male Age : 38

Character in WOW
Server: 山丘之王-CN1(PVP)
Name: Wabznasm
Guild: 朝九晚五

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011 - 17:32  #
Hey Bol, good to hear from you man. And awesome, I'll see what I feel like playing then. Got to actually log in first!
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011 - 17:34  #
yeah same here ^^
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy
ReiChina

Female Age : 50

Character in WOW
Server: CN1
Name: BloodRaine/ (hub)Soloman
Guild: Crazy Weiguorens

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 19:30  #
bolomas wrote:
Hey wab nice to see you are back. For the class I'd say bring over what you enjoy playing the most. I think most class are already covered, so just bring smth you ll have the most fun with.

Well I just looked at the server and it's PVP... Evil or Very Mad
(not to mention it's Horde). Hubby is interested in 'convincing' me to transfer but I tried PVP once upon a time and it scarred me for life. (I only leveled holy priests at the time because I didn't know about shadow) Long story short I never got to level that character much due to the fact I was ALWAYS dead. Why couldn't it be a regular server???

Anyway, I was wondering if you've already have all the classes covered (as in a full raid group) what will the extra's be doing? Will there have to be 2 raid groups or a rotation? I kinda want to go but PVP really isn't for me, and I hate being dead.
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 20:31  #
Rei, with the group we have now and their willingness to work together we could level with you and prevent most world PVP problems,, Guild policy is play what you like,, there is a TCW guild policy post somewhere. Soon there will be enough regulars to run 2 10 mans easy i think and with dual spec many have no problem switching!

If you are unsure just create a lvl1 and find someone from the crazies to check out the atmosphere.

reasons for server and faction choice. Original members chose horde because they are the good guys if you know the lore. 2nd: PVP because a few of them liked the idea of it being more interactive and challenging. C: All together it doesnt matter too much since it is the peeps you play with who matter and this group is chugging along great!
ReiChina 
HarpyHarpy
ReiChina

Female Age : 50

Character in WOW
Server: CN1
Name: BloodRaine/ (hub)Soloman
Guild: Crazy Weiguorens

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 21:46  #
Yeah I went in tonight and checked it out, it was a really great...hubby really liked it as well but was worried because he hasn't spoken with any foreigners (except me) for over a year. And it's actually been a LONG time since I talked to anyone other than him in English...at least 7 months. Unfortunately one of us always has to be in charge of a raid, to make sure the other understands everything. I've never had that honor Rolling Eyes so I'm a bit nervous about doing that as well as playing PVP. But I think that we're defiantly going to be coming- be it our mains or alts.

I want to bring my main, and he'll probably bring his alt.
Priest /DK
funkyging 
FelhoundFelhound

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 23:43  #
sounds good, like we said in chat, the guild doesnt need any claasses per say at least not atm so just play what you want and we can see in a few weeks how the guild requirments are standing, glad to see you in game =)
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Valley 奥特兰克, CN 1.
Name: Malice
Guild: Crazy Waiguorens

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011 - 4:39  #
Glad you joined the fun! Please go to the Crazy Waiguoren section of the forum and take a look at the rules, dungeon schedule (i use the term very losely) and other fun stuff.

As for raiding...don't worry about needing to lead a raid too much...we want anyone who is interested to take a stab at leading. So some nights you can and others you can relax.

We will see you tonight!
Urubaen 
AdminAdmin
Urubaen

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011 - 14:28  #
Malice wrote:

As for raiding...don't worry about needing to lead a raid too much...we want anyone who is interested to take a stab at leading. So some nights you can and others you can relax.

We will see you tonight!

Yep. Just like that time we had a raid wipe in the hall of death in ICC (damn deadly fog). rabbit
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 4:06  #
Woke up this morning hyped to play my first morning with my new english client. with our new guild.. with new QUESTS and GEAR!... but sadly today is that day we all fear. but i still charged headlong into my loading screen. Cold reality knocked me right in my tenders and i sit here typing in forum instead of chat.

Happy Cata anniversary it is 1 week since launch. ye bastards...
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 4:49  #
I've been looking at the guild roster on armory. The first day we were 7 lv 80, and now there's 45 lv 80 in the guild roster, most freshly transfered, and then you add the army who's leveling at light speed, and then those who will join when they'll be back from vacation.

25 people online at 11pm yesterday. This is getting big, hudge, awesome !

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4 Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Smiley-4
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 5:08  #
almost 2 25 man raids!!??!!

4 functioning 10 mans!?!?! > we will need to get familiar with everyone!

5 man Guild runs should be second nature soon.

/dance

Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 5:21  #
/happy dance.
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 5:52  #
To all new members:

Welcome! This is the largest gathering on a Chinese server...well...ever. It's a wonderful opportunity to play in a relaxed English environment.

Take a look at:

Welcome
https://wow-in-chinese.forum2jeux.com/t2069-welcome-to-tcw

Guild Rules (necessary reading)
https://wow-in-chinese.forum2jeux.com/t2094-guild-rules

Discussions
https://wow-in-chinese.forum2jeux.com/t2129-how-the-guild-will-function-discussion-thread
Popptise 
CritterCritter

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jul 2011 - 10:39  #
I'll got a character transfer to your server Smile Still leveling my character up~~ Very Happy
Malice 
Scarlet MonkScarlet Monk
Malice

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011 - 21:12  #
We now have over 40 level 85s (and easily 20+ people on at one time, especially during peak hours). Raiding has commenced slowly but surely. New members still arriving and many alts being leveled. Please for the love of god no more priests...or enchanters
Marcopolo 
ImpImp
Marcopolo

Male Location : Beijing

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP)
Name: Marcopolo

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011 - 19:26  #
hey guys I'm in beijing with a few other people who would love to play with the english community on CN1 but I keep checking the latency at all times of the day and keep seeing with disappointment that little red computer with 4000 ms! Now i saw that you recommended that latency fix, but I don't think we're ready to pay additional money just for a good ping! so does any of you knows how to maybe fix this lag for free? or if not are there any english speaking guilds on the beijing servers (CN2)
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011 - 5:08  #
You could try the "leatrix fix" (this one is free) on wowinterface.com, but I don't think it will help for 4000ms. Only solution left is a tunneling service like 27net. If you are on a real tight budget, well... But otherwise that's totally worth it. The guild keeps growing and we have people online all day long.

It costs 27RMB for a month which isn't that much when you compare it with the price of a beer in a bar or a starbucks.
Marcopolo 
ImpImp
Marcopolo

Male Location : Beijing

Character in WOW
Server: 奥特兰克-CN1(PVP)
Name: Marcopolo

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011 - 8:47  #
thats still 9 beers in a shop! =D but yeah I'll think about it! anyways, are you guys mostly in the horde or the alliance? cause I have an 80 druid and if I transfer I should know which transfer to do!
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011 - 9:29  #
We are horde side Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 Jecherch
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011 - 9:46  #
FOR THE HORDE!
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011 - 11:44  #
It's the guild Pirate event tonight. Bring your toon and your pirate outfit.

Oh and there are prices to be won *YARHARHAR!!!

*(Hohoho!!!)
Gruumsh44 
WyrmWyrm
Gruumsh44

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011 - 11:50  #
AHOY!and avast! BYOB as well me hearties! or you will walk the plank to get yer swill!
Unkim 
DefiasDefias

Male Location : Ningbo

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Mountains
Name: Gnomespirit
Guild:

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011 - 5:50  #
Hi everybody!

I want to introduce myself to the community:
I'm a new foreigner playing at chinese realms.I'm a spanish guy living in Ningbo (If anybody live also in Ningbo contact me by private!).
I've modified my spanish client to be able to play here, but I have a couple of quiestions:

1.- I can't find 奥特兰克 in CN1. I'm blind or something? My chinese level is not so good, but at least I'm able to remember some words...

2.- 奥特兰克 server is PVE or PVP?

3.- In case I can find the server, which kind of character you need? (I've read no more priests on this post) I can play with any kind of character moreless well (I've been an oldschool hardcore raider some years ago with a rogue, but with lots of alts, 4 of them at 85)

4.- The links to download the fonts are not available now. So, how can I find a chinese fonts package? Is quite complicated...
Now I'm using 2 clients: 1 to find 奥特兰克 and another one to play, but until now no match for 奥特兰克.

Well, I think that's all.

Thank you in advance your help!

Regards,

Unkim
bolomas 
AdminAdmin
bolomas

Character in WOW

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011 - 6:50  #
Hello and welcome on the forum.

奥特兰克 is horde pvp, as for the fonts the link is working, copy paste this address in your browser if you can t click it http://www.gamefront.com/files/17325058/Fonts.rar

The realm name is under the CN1 tab.

For characters bring what you like to play, so you don't burnout one month after reaching 85.

Goodluck and see you soon.
Unkim 
DefiasDefias

Male Location : Ningbo

Character in WOW
Server: Alterac Mountains
Name: Gnomespirit
Guild:

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011 - 7:09  #
thank you! If found it!
I didn't realized taht I can scroll down the server's list... -.-

And the fonts are very usefull!

I'm "Bigmonkey" (Tauren Druid), but still on trial account. I will buy recharge cards from Taobao, because in my industrial area I didn't find any place to buy the recharge cards...

Anybody knows how to buy recharge cards with paypal instead of taobao? It will be much more easy for me.

Regards,

Unkim
Gavy 
SuccubusSuccubus
Gavy

Male Location : Guangzhou

Character in WOW
Name: Mytank/Mydin
Guild: The Crazy Waiguorens

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011 - 6:49  #
sorry paypal doesn't work in china. You will have to make do with the chinese tools
marujin 
HarpyHarpy
marujin

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: MaruJin
Guild:

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012 - 18:36  #
Jason Leung wrote:
there was a hunter named Marujin coming to maduolan CN1 around 3 months ago and a guy named Mushh i believe they're from Beijing and their average latency is around 100-200 ms depending on their connection and area i guess, but i think u can arrange some proxy or something like that =).

my suggestion is to first make a char in that server and play a bit on the weekend ( rush hour ) and see how it goes, i do hope u guys have a good latency there Smile so we can all play together

ya He is so right

test that first , u will find friends in any server earlier or later, but make ur game Fluent. If u meet me I promise to help u. Cow-eaters helped me a lot so i remember how it feels be a foreigner in china an WOW
marujin 
HarpyHarpy
marujin

Character in WOW
Server:
Name: MaruJin
Guild:

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012 - 18:39  #
I m not a sexy Blodelf

we are sexy Dwarfs

after all we come to china for short Girls do we?

im at kul tiras cn2 now
jhj614 
CorpseCorpse

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov 2012 - 12:28  #
Hi Pals! I am a veteran WoW player, since 2005 if my memory serves me well. Had countless toons before the move from 9C to WY. I actually already AFK from the servers in China and started to play on the US servers before that because I was on a long business trip in New York and liked the nice atmosphere there. So I did not bother to do anything about my toons and eventually kept only one account after the move.

I then played on Taiwan's servers after my trip 'cause I could no longer put up with some of the things on the China servers and the PING is too high to continue to play on the US. I AFK'ed again when lots of people from mainland China flooded Taiwanese servers.

Got back to play after China was ready to open MOP and actually quite enjoyed playing again. Got a few of my toons to 85 but got no pals to play with - most of my old playmates moved away from WoW... a huge pity.

I am glad to stumble on your website and the group of Waiguorens playing together. I am a Chinese but I think I will enjoy more playing with you guys in a more leisurely, polite, and orderly style.

I am going to create a Padaren Monk on this server and would love to join your guild after making it to level 10 (or whatever level that allows me to choose a faction. If everything goes well (the PING, etc) I will move one or two of my more "grown-up" toons to this server.

Look forward to playing with you guys!
asslikethat123 
CorpseCorpse

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 6:16  #
Very Happy
Sponsored content 

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains - Page 3 I_icon_minitime  #

Moving to a new land- Alterac Mountains

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: General -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com