Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft

For those who want to play World of Warcraft cheaper on the Chinese realms (in Chinese, English or other languages)

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GlossaryGlossary  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WARLORDS OF DREANOR - RELEASE ON 13.11.2014

FOR THOSE HAVING CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS CHECK HERE!

Share | 

Questions about the wow china registration process ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Louvreboite 
ImpImp

Male Age : 49

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Questions about the wow china registration process ^^ _
  Questions about the wow china registration process ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Oct 2006 - 13:29  #
I'm trying without success to register to wow china. Indeed it seems that the problem comes from the name and ID part as it's written above in red bold character : 真实名字中含有非法字符. What does it mean ?

Besides i ask additional question that will probably help other courageous players interested in registering wow china:

* the email adress means we have already an account in 126.com, yahoo.cn ... or the account will be created in the same time as the registration to wow china (I know it's probably a stupid question but i ask it though).

* for the chinese name we can really write what we want ?

*We have to write with hanzi or with occidental letters ?

I hope i will be able to quickly join you in Mudolan , see you later cow eaters Wink
Louvreboite 
ImpImp

Male Age : 49

Character in WOW
Server:
Name:
Guild:

Questions about the wow china registration process ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Oct 2006 - 16:49  #
ok guys, forget it, i succeed in going one step beyond.
The problem was, i didn't write my chinese name in hanzi (chinese caracter).

So my dear Globuline can i suggest you to improve your registering tutorial :

1) adding that the chinese name should be written in chinese caracter
2) deleting the word "brand new" chinese ID as we beleive that we have to create a new chinese ID just for us whereas we use the chinese id of somebody else.

thank you, see you soon
Krokro 
GolemGolem

Male Location : Shanghai

Character in WOW
Server: 玛多兰
Name: Biceps
Guild:

Questions about the wow china registration process ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Oct 2006 - 17:45  #
i dont remember to have input an chinese name, roman letters are enough;

for the ID, once the structure of the ID is understood, there is the birth date and the zip code who should obviously not be completely fake.

The 3 characters before the 18th (the 15th, 16th and 17th ones) are up to be chosen since they are there to distinguish the multiple case of identity.

The very last one is the checksum (with a calculation rule which is not on the web) but since its only one digit, its easy to do have 10 tries (at most).
Sponsored content 

Questions about the wow china registration process ^^ I_icon_minitime  #

Questions about the wow china registration process ^^

View previous topic  View next topic  Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Foreign community at Chinese World of Warcraft  :: Technical support -
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com